Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

@baumer I am a Pet Semetary remake now? I guess this is a case where the new one is better than the silly dumb original CJohn which was young, innocent and fool.

There was a time in my life where I couldn't imagine myself without BOT. Now? My last year has been mostly BOT-free and it is fantastic. No more stupid non-stop nonsense, no more dumb posters thinking they are funny or smart with their stupid comments. I got to the point where I can't imagine myself with BOT. It is trash. It turned into trash just like America and their dumb nonsense.

But hey, rejoice, a Mod position is now opened, you can get it which means no more ads and you won't have to pay a dime, just like I didn't pay all there years :hahaha:

Internet is a disease and this forum has become part of that disease. Enjoy the company of each other because you all deserve each other. One day it will go down in flames. Hopefully. And in that day I will laugh out loud. And @MrPink, I will be very happy with my misery bit and my Blurays and 4Ks and whatever the hell I want. I will enjoy those things a lot and I won't be judge because of it. 

Fuck you all and have a terrible, awful, no good, very bad life.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 3
  • ...wtf 3

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@baumer I am a Pet Semetary remake now? I guess this is a case where the new one is better than the silly dumb original CJohn which was young, innocent and fool.

There was a time in my life where I couldn't imagine myself without BOT. Now? My last year has been mostly BOT-free and it is fantastic. No more stupid non-stop nonsense, no more dumb posters thinking they are funny or smart with their stupid comments. I got to the point where I can't imagine myself with BOT. It is trash. It turned into trash just like America and their dumb nonsense.

But hey, rejoice, a Mod position is now opened, you can get it which means no more ads and you won't have to pay a dime, just like I didn't pay all there years :hahaha:

Internet is a disease and this forum has become part of that disease. Enjoy the company of each other because you all deserve each other. One day it will go down in flames. Hopefully. And in that day I will laugh out loud. And @MrPink, I will be very happy with my misery bit and my Blurays and 4Ks and whatever the hell I want. I will enjoy those things a lot and I won't be judge because of it. 

before you go you should ban everyone on these forums

Seeing Sorry to Bother You right now.

Currently in a dilemma, I want to take my mom to go see Mamma Mia, but she also wants to see Won’t You Be My Neighbor (want to see that one a lot), and she doesn’t like going to the theater that much.  Not sure if I should try to find somebody else to see Mamma Mia with or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pandamia! said:

Currently in a dilemma, I want to take my mom to go see Mamma Mia, but she also wants to see Won’t You Be My Neighbor (want to see that one a lot), and she doesn’t like going to the theater that much.  Not sure if I should try to find somebody else to see Mamma Mia with or not.

You could see WYBMN and skip Mamma Mia!

26 minutes ago, CJohn said:

WTF?

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, CJohn said:

As of this exact moment (although it might change), we are not looking for new mods right now.

1 hour ago, Pandamia! said:

DOUBLE FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1