Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

ESPN is cancelled.

For once I can agree with the Cancel Culture. 👍

(and the MLB wonders why they might have a problem getting fans interested in their stars)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

And it isn't! A Teia is the one that's also gonna be a Sunday show as well besides airing every other day (when I said "the 7th", I meant April 7th, which is a Sunday, and then every other Sunday onwards). I wonder which one is gonna give it the worst lead in: Stripped or Valor da Vida :rofl:  Probably Stripped, cause it may be going sub-10% rating and sub-20% share this week and it loses by big margins, while VdV is at least a comfortable - if fragile - leader. To TVI's credit, A Teia has done some ridiculous shares lately, so maybe it can pull a miracle on Sundays (WWTMMS did 22% share 2 weeks ago at 11PM), but we'll see.

Max is gonna be lucky to make Raid The Cage numbers, though :rofl:

At least Max is probably cheaper tho. It is already filmed so they have nothing to lose.

They should just double pump Stripped on Sundays and get it done as fast as Who Wants To Marry My Son. I honestly don't know what TVI could do to get out of the dark hole they are stuck in. A straight up reboot of the entire programming in September is necessary. Throw Goucha against Júlia. Stop RAP's show after the European elections and give him a weekday show for 2 months to lead in to the Prime Minister elections where he brings famous politicians for interviews right after Jornal das 8. Get an insane cast ready for the September soap, just use all weapons available. Reboot Morangos Com Açúcar at 7 PM. Unleash Ljubomir on Sundays. Put Fátima on the mornings with another big name host (Herman José would be my choice, he was nearly leading on the afternoons at RTP1). Give Maria Cerqueira Gomes Operação Triunfo for Saturday night (they bought the rights years ago and did nothing eith them lmao).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Telemachos said:

This looks ungodly good. Bonechilling in all the best ways. 

Slept with former (and late, cancer) BF, in the night the cloud went over our part of our country, in sleeping bags under the sky, as we were on the way to family per motocycles.

We were not warned...

The GAU happened at the day one of my best friends celebrates his birthday = I always know the date.

• Like 4