Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

27 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Trump feeds on  insults.

It is someting most lefists don't understand or don't know what to make of.

He is in the White House because of De Niro s and others insults.

Continue to insult him 24/7 and reap the benefits.

This game plan has worked so pefectly so far.

2018 happened, you know.

For all of the crowing about how the "rules don't apply to Trump" he still is a remarkably unpopular president (especially given the state of the economy) who failed to get the vast majority of his policies approved by the legislature.

If this is "perfectly", I'd hate to see what a bungled attempt at his game plan would be.

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

2018 happened, you know.

For all of the crowing about how the "rules don't apply to Trump" he still is a remarkably unpopular president (especially given the state of the economy) who failed to get the vast majority of his policies approved by the legislature.

If this is "perfectly", I'd hate to see what a bungled attempt at his game plan would be.

Keep the faith.

• Knock It Off 1

20 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn The Golden Globes have completely taken over the PT Twitter. This thing might be touching 40% share.

And Diana Chaves looked beyond description.

Diana Chaves ended relationships last night.

• Thanks 1

Foot update:  physical therapy sucks.  It is very painful.  I do the exercises too much because I want to walk again and be able to walk on the 10th.  We leave for vacation on the 11th and if I am still on crutches it will suck.  I am ready to something at work besides sit on my ass all day.  I know this pain is part of healing, and I have not taken meds for it so that is something.   

Dry skin is gone and my foot looks much better now.  But it looks as painful as it is now.

I will never taking waking, driving, getting my own beer, or going up stairs for granted again.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Foot update:  physical therapy sucks.  It is very painful.  I do the exercises too much because I want to walk again and be able to walk on the 10th.  We leave for vacation on the 11th and if I am still on crutches it will suck.  I am ready to something at work besides sit on my ass all day.  I know this pain is part of healing, and I have not taken meds for it so that is something.   

Dry skin is gone and my foot looks much better now.  But it looks as painful as it is now.

I will never taking waking, driving, getting my own beer, or going up stairs for granted again.

Aww, that's very sweet of you. But other people were concerned I wasn't writing. I will be back in a week.

• Like 1