Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You didn't notice someone catching you on camera?

I can't grow a beard like that!

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Yes, we all know that conversation with Lil' Timmy Tim in that dream of his included nothing about career guidance.

Last night I dreamed that I made my stats professor angry and got kicked out of an exam :kitschjob: 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Han had a dream about talking to Chalamet? :lol:

Yeah, he came to my house and we chatted. It was a good dream.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

:winomg:what

http://www.thetrcompany.com/en/difference-between-pajamas-and-pyjamas/

Pajamas is the preferred spelling in American English, while pyjamas is preferred in the main varieties of English from outside North America. Canadian usage in this century is inconsistent, though pyjamas appears to have the edge.

So literally the entire world spells it pyjamas, but Americans just have to have it their own special way.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I can't grow a beard like that!

Last night I dreamed that I made my stats professor angry and got kicked out of an exam :kitschjob: 

Yeah, he came to my house and we chatted. It was a good dream.

Good thing BKB isn't here anymore or he'd be asking you to check and see if you're really a man.

• Astonished 1

33 minutes ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

the English spelling (i.e. the correct spelling) is pyjamas, whoever invented the american language is evidently too stupid to comprehend a Y so they use an A instead.

But our spelling makes sense given the pronunciation. It’s puh-jah-muhs, not pai-jah-muhs

• Disbelief 1

Ugh (but not like a real ugh), the boss basically said to contact him on Monday that if I wanted to continue, I could.

The only downside would be not working at the store I visit the most (and possibly waking up at like 3 AM), and possibly shit pay, but I've worked overnight and for six hour shifts, so I'll just buck up and do it.

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

why

she had forgotten she had plans to see Black Panther with one of her other friends, and I was like "okay well would you still be interested in getting dinner still and doing something else maybe" and she was like "i'm super busy this weekend sadly" and I'm like "okay"

because if she actually wanted to go on this date, she'd make time for it; it's whatever, I just wish she had said no yesterday instead of via text

• Sad 5

Just now, Blank Panther said:

she had forgotten she had plans to see Black Panther with one of her other friends, and I was like "okay well would you still be interested in getting dinner still and doing something else maybe" and she was like "i'm super busy this weekend sadly" and I'm like "okay"

because if she actually wanted to go on this date, she'd make time for it; it's whatever, I just wish she had said no yesterday instead of via text

If this is going anywhere, the ball is in her court. The fact she didn't try to plan something for next week is probably the sign of death :whosad: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1