Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, Premium George said:

?????

Some people like me got a Banner to change to the new one that's super reminiscent of it's mobile app...and the site keeps crashing for those of us who changed so I can't even get a screenshot now XD

3 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I just know there's a community out there somewhere complaining about how Blue's new design is an insult to the sacred 2D original.

#NotMyClues

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Been trying to exercise more lately. feels good.

I find that if I don't work out for a week at a time, or at least go on a run, my body starts to ache. I know I should do it more often I just don't find the time

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I find that if I don't work out for a week at a time, or at least go on a run, my body starts to ache. I know I should do it more often I just don't find the time

I find that I'm more productive doing other things (schoolwork, chores arpund the house, etc.) after exercising because I'm able to focus better having burned the energy off. So in that sense I make up on some of the time I lost doing the exercise because I'm more efficient at other tasks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Going to a gym has been on my mind all day actually. The only options around here are Anytime Fitness and Planet Fitness though :thinking: 

no excuses han, pick the one which provides best access to heavy weights and sign up ASAP

53 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Going to a gym has been on my mind all day actually. The only options around here are Anytime Fitness and Planet Fitness though :thinking: 

Anytime is fine.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Eek.

I think I enjoyed it more on the first time just because of how shocked I was that it actually decent. Now it’s on the “it’s ok to leave on if you find it on tv even though you’ve missed half the movie” level.

• Like 1