Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

I'm high as a fucking kite at 2am and my mates just gone home. My housemate says I'm keeping her up but I'm buzzing so much I can't go to sleep. Opinions please, what do I do?

Watch Dhoom 2 on Prime Movies.

2 minutes ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

I'm high as a fucking kite at 2am and my mates just gone home. My housemate says I'm keeping her up but I'm buzzing so much I can't go to sleep. Opinions please, what do I do?

Go for a walk and burn off energy. 

(Also, I feel like you had a very similar situation a week or so ago. Pace yourself maybe?) :thinking: 

Maze Runner 3 was ok. A bit too long though, but it is what it is. Did notice that due to the long break between shooting Nathalie Emmanuel and Katherine McNamara’s characters seem to have been cut from the movie (outside of small glimpses at the start).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Maze Runner 3 was ok. A bit too long though, but it is what it is. Did notice that due to the long break between shooting Nathalie Emmanuel and Katherine McNamara’s characters seem to have been cut from the movie (outside of small glimpses at the start).

Watched the first one on TV the other day for the first time. Found it entertaining enough, and it's definitely a step above the other YA adaptions in recent years.

46 minutes ago, HerediTele said:

Go for a walk and burn off energy. 

(Also, I feel like you had a very similar situation a week or so ago. Pace yourself maybe?) :thinking: 

I ended up walking back with my mate and we just chilled outside for a half hour. Home now but I'm still buzzing and I have work in 4 hours... Hope my alarm wakes me up lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Lol yeah I'm not watching that, I just wanted to comment that Demi Lovato has gotten thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. Those legs, the Fabletics, her entire IG. Phew. She is the most beautiful woman on the planet, which is crazy cuz I used to be more of a Selena Gomez guy myself.

Just now, Jandrew said:

Lol yeah I'm not watching that, I just wanted to comment that Demi Lovato has gotten thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. Those legs, the Fabletics, her entire IG. Phew. She is the most beautiful woman on the planet, which is crazy cuz I used to be more of a Selena Gomez guy myself.

THANK YOU!!!! 

nintchdbpict000363949213-e1509528542932.

The girl’s been eating RIGHT.

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

I used to be biggg on DJ Khaled, but ever since that getting lost on a jetski in Biscayne Bay stunt, he's been a caricature. And the constant Assad pimping, like bro, we get it you're a proud dad, but when your infant son is executive producing your album, we have to have a talk.

I will say Top Off feels a little bit like old Khaled, but he's still gotta come down a bit. He's definitely on the path of hosting the Kids Choice Awards next year.

My sister just sent me a message. 

“I don’t believe Roxy and I actually sat through suicide squad!!! That’s 2 hrs of my life I’m never getting back”

(Roxy is the dog)

9 minutes ago, aabattery said:

5 movies through Hitchcock now. I've done these so far.

07xbIKi.png

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your recommendations.

Strangers on a Train and Rope

• Like 2