Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wedding Crashers is a lot of fun. Rachel McAdams is totally adorable in this :wub: 

I'm way more on the Cera side of the spectrum, but I don't think I have a child's face :lol: I don't have an Insta; @Ethan Hunt is the only person on here that knows what I look like from my Snapchat days

How tall are you? You seem like a 5'7-5'9".

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Okay, so my new, normal, non-important job(which is amazing, btw), has me doing some overnights coming up so I gotta stay up late tonight.  

I will be streaming some PUBG with a buddy of mine. We aren't good at all, and likely will do bad, but we have fun.  

If anyone wants to watch us here you go!

https://www.twitch.tv/rallax

• Like 4
  • Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, Webslinger said:

I'm not surprised that an IMAX wouldn't have matinee pricing. I've really only been to two multiplex IMAXes regularly, and one had a flat rate throughout the day. Ironically, the flat-rate one was the mini-IMAX (at the Lloyd Center in Portland, which Tele and I know and love so), while the one with matinee pricing was a legit IMAX screen that brought back the 70mm projectors for the Nolan films.

Probably should clarify there's only one giant sized screen at the complex, with the rest presumably all a more normal sized screen (no idea if they are all the same or not).

I don't know exactly what the relationship between Regal and IMAX is (looks to be some sort of joint venture as I look about), but some Regal complexes will have IMAX prints of movies instead of/or as a supplement to their own in-house "RPX" Premium Large Format.  

It's still projected onto a giant screen, but, well as you know, the term Lie-MAX became popular for a reason.

As I was thinking about it, they might have some sort of arrangement with IMAX that precludes any discounted showing with IMAX prints.  Never bothered to check out the Regal El Dorado Hills IMAX  to see if they ever offer discounts on their IMAX movies.  Or if I did, I forgot the answer. ;)

Edited by Porthos