Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I saw 3 accidents which occurred during a 10 minute, 2 mike drive today. Rain is Socal’s kryptonite.

It's murder from the skies

Wet death falling falling falling 

How can men stand

Against such darkness?

Edited by Trolltastic Tele

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Been spending the past 2 hours figuring out how much debt I'd be in if I went to school out of state.

Oh-God-Walter-White-Freaks-Out-In-Breaki

I'll probably post more about this in the morning because I'm too tired to type a long ass post right now

There’s your solution. 

Cook meth. 

[Mod Edit:BOT does not support nor encourage the production of illicit substances]

• Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Been spending the past 2 hours figuring out how much debt I'd be in if I went to school out of state.

Oh-God-Walter-White-Freaks-Out-In-Breaki

I'll probably post more about this in the morning because I'm too tired to type a long ass post right now

Just don't think about the debt and it's like it's not even there.

• Astonished 1

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

I thought it was a fine finale to a mostly strong season. I think the backwards way of telling the story and detailing Andrew Cunanan's descent is why the series ended up working so well. The title ended up being really misleading, although I guess they wanted a hook to lure in people (I'm legit curious how many people went into this unaware that Versace's murder was the culmination of a series of murders by Cunanan).

It was obviously a step down from People v. O.J. Simpson (which was always going to be a tall order to match up to anyway) but I will say that this season was a much stronger acting showcase than that one was. That was all about the transcendent performances from Sarah Paulson and Courtney B. Vance with everyone else working in their shadow (or just over the top - hi, Travolta!). Darren Criss was obviously a tour de force in this, but they did an impeccable job of giving the various other players like Judith Light, Max Greenfield, Cody Fern, Finn Wittrock, etc. their moments to shine.

oh I definitely liked the series just thought the ending, while not bad at all mind you, just fell flat.  Maybe they could have had this show be the first one or something and I may have liked it better :P 

Yes I am glad they spent time on the other innocent people that were killed and not just Versace.  It was one of the better parts of the show.  

I didn't have any problem with the reverse timeline.  It added to the show

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, grim22 said:

Alarm clocks, they exist :thinking: 

For now, choose a movie to watch or series to binge and get cracking. May I suggest signing up to Kanopy, they have the best choices, free to stream if you have a library card.

Man I really should start using Kanopy; I lose it in a few months because I graduate and there's a ton of good shit on it