Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

44 minutes ago, November Treejax said:

You guys going crazy? Did you not notice the crazy hot girl that turns into Jack Black? She's called Madison Iseman and she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Karen Gillan got nothing on her

She’s certainly an attractive girl. But there is something about Gillan tho

32 minutes ago, DAR said:

Karen Gillian tho

No I wasn't correcting you. "Karen Gillan tho" is my obligatory phrase when she's brought up. Tho.

8 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

The Weekend's new album is dope. Starboy was a step down but still enjoyed most of it. Hills remains his best song though.

Hurt You is a jam. Takes me back to those early 90s/Milly Vanilly days.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I have an important question I Hope someone here can answer;

Why does it cost 7$ to mail 25 bubble mailers. 

Do you know the shipper?

Sorry, to elaborate. It depends on the shipper, where it's shipping from, and how its shipping.

7 is pretty much the standard rate for shipping for ground through UPS. That's partly because they use their own transit network.

Edited by RandomCat

3 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

Do you know the shipper?

It's fulfilled through amazon, some random people...like, I shipped 3 figurines + stands for about 7$ a day ago, and it costs 6.98$ to ship something that's 15 ounces? 

1 minute ago, Morieris said:

It's fulfilled through amazon, some random people...like, I shipped 3 figurines + stands for about 7$ a day ago, and it costs 6.98$ to ship something that's 15 ounces? 

Sry, edited my previous response.

Because it's a smaller seller using amazon marketplace, they probably won't have any special rates with a shipper. They're are a bit too bulky for low rate boxes, so sadly they probably can't ship in those. The standard cost of ground shipping in the US is roughly 7 dollars, at least through UPS, which is usually what goes through Amazon.

Basically, it's a size issue, not a weight one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

you still dating that 16 year old?

Hey I actually saw her today and its the first time I've ran into her and we've not had sex. You should be impressed :sparta:

That's not to say we won't hook up later this week but so far I'm being a good boy