Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, AJG said:

Oh it’s successful. It just tells me that the audience are begging for more musicals. I’m trying to get into musicals too and would love if they made a comeback.

Are you ready to Here We Go Again?

Just now, aabattery said:

Are you ready to Here We Go Again?

I couldn’t make it through the first Mamma Mia and this sequel looks ridiculous. Cher playing Meryl Streep’s mother??? Are they crazy?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MrPink said:

They added Lily James and suddenly every day I'm calling the theater asking when ticket sales go up

I watched a movie about relay runners (which was released right in time for the 2012 Olympics) purely because of Lily James. Movie is very average but no ragrets.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I watched a movie about relay runners (which was released right in time for the 2012 Olympics) purely because of Lily James. Movie is very average but no ragrets.

Last week I watched Thoroughbreds because it was a fit 18 year old girl. Hoping to watch Every Day tomorrow which has a very lovely 15 year old in it.

Not sure why I'm still typing this tbh just thought I'd add that.

Tempted to watch Lily James new film out this week because of the same reason

Edited by Trease is the Word

22 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

My dad and my brothers nurse are in the living room making fun of and stereotyping the two gay guys that are on wheel of fortune. christ

lol shit guess i better hope my parents dont rewind it before roseanne

Just now, aabattery said:

At least the kid won't have cancer? Maybe that's a negative.

henry having cancer was the best part of that movie. at least that little shit had the good sense to leave the movie halfway through the rabbit kid is in every scene at least in the script!

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

henry having cancer was the best part of that movie. at least that little shit had the good sense to leave the movie halfway through the rabbit kid is in every scene at least in the script!

Well, at least Taika has precedent for having not-annoying child actors in his movies. I'd like to think he has done a better job so far than Trevorrow.

2 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Now that I'm on Civil War with just over 48 hours to go to Infinity War, I'm realizing that trying to re-watch the entire MCU was a fool's errand, but I feel like I've made it way too far to just stop now.

Definition of sunk costs right there. Flee, and free yourself!