Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

This reminds me about when I thought I received unjust warning points. I was upset, then just moved on.

Yeah, I agree I have overreacted, but its just Infinity Wars weekend. 

Oh well I learned my lesson and most follow the rules not based on logic but to appease Mods. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

@WrathOfHan: I'm giving you an update here because I've been gone for so long, this post contains all 2018 releases because I can't remember where I left off:

12x:

Isle of Dogs: The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, The Shape of Water, Downsizing, Paddington 2, I, Tonya, Coco Round 6, Darkest Hour, Early Man, Peter Rabbit, Thoroughbreds, Love, Simon

11x:

Sherlock Gnomes: Wonder, Coco, Coco Round 3, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6, Early Man, Peter Rabbit, A Wrinkle in Time

Deadpool 2: Logan, Logan Round 2, Justice League, Black Panther, Annihilation, Game Night Round 2, Love, Simon, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

10x:

A Wrinkle in Time: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Coco, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Coco Round 4, The Post, Coco Round 5, Last Flag Flying, Coco Round 6, Black Panther

9x:

Annihilation: Blade Runner 2049, Happy Death Day, Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, The Post, Call Me by Your Name, The Commuter, Darkest Hour

Ready Player One: It, Blade Runner 2049, It Round 2, Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, The Post, Last Flag Flying, A Wrinkle in Time

Rampage: Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Black Panther, Annihilation, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One, Black Panther Round 2

8x:

Pacific Rim: Uprising: Blade Runner 2049, Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Annihilation

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Black Panther, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

Incredibles 2: Coco, Coco Round 3, Coco Round 4, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero, Avengers: Infinity War

7x:

Black Panther: The Hitman’s Bodyguard, mother!, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, The Commuter, Last Flag Flying

6x:

Den of Thieves: Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Justice League, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, Molly’s Game

Peter Rabbit: Coco, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6

A Quiet Place: Justice League, The Shape of Water, Downsizing, Annihilation, Love, Simon, Pacific Rim: Uprising

5x:

Paddington 2: The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Wonder, Coco, The Greatest Showman, Coco Round 4

Early Man: Wonder, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Wonder Round 2, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Alpha: Dunkirk Round 2, Geostorm, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Last Flag Flying

Tomb Raider: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Geostorm, Murder on the Orient Express, The Commuter, Darkest Hour

Red Sparrow: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, The Snowman, The Post, The Commuter, Hostiles

Death Wish: Detroit, Annabelle: Creation, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, The Commuter, Black Panther

Avengers: Infinity War: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Ready Player One

Sicario: Day of the Soldado: All the Money in the World, The Post, The Commuter, Annihilation, Unsane

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Early Man, Peter Rabbit, A Wrinkle in Time, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero

Solo: A Star Wars Story: Black Panther, Game Night Round 2, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

Mission: Impossible – Fallout: Black Panther, Annihilation, Ready Player One, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

Venom: Black Panther, Game Night, Black Panther Round 2, Blockers, Avengers: Infinity War

4x:

12 Strong: The Declassified True Story of the Horse Soldiers: Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

The Commuter: American Made, Murder on the Orient Express, All the Money in the World, The Greatest Showman

Maze Runner: The Death Cure: Happy Death Day, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Fifty Shades Freed: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, The Shape of Water, All the Money in the World, I, Tonya

The 15:17 to Paris: The Shape of Water, All the Money in the World, Call Me by Your Name, I, Tonya

Blockers: The Disaster Artist, The Disaster Artist Round 2, Downsizing, Game Night

Love, Simon: The Greatest Showman, The Post, Call Me by Your Name, A Wrinkle in Time

Tully: Call Me by Your Name, Darkest Hour, Game Night, Thoroughbreds

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: Peter Rabbit, Love, Simon, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One

Life of the Party: Hostiles, Game Night, Love, Simon, Blockers

3x:

Duck Duck Goose: My Little Pony: The Movie, Wonder, Coco

Alita: Battle Angel: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4

The Miracle Season: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Paddington 2

Winchester: The Disaster Artist Round 2, The Shape of Water, The Commuter

Chappaquiddick: Downsizing, Darkest Hour, Hostiles

Lean on Pete: The Shape of Water, All the Money in the World, Phantom Thread

Mortal Engines: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Commuter, A Wrinkle in Time

Hereditary: Annihilation, Thoroughbreds, Unsane

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Black Panther, Game Night Round 2, Black Panther Round 2

Christopher Robin: A Wrinkle in Time, Love, Simon, Isle of Dogs

Smallfoot: Paddington 2, Early Man, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero

Adrift: A Wrinkle in Time, Ready Player One, Avengers: Infinity War

2x:

Polaroid: Wind River, Happy Death Day

The New Mutants: Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2

Game Night: The Disaster Artist, The Disaster Artist Round 2

Samson: All the Money in the World, The Greatest Showman

A Fantastic Woman: Call Me by Your Name, Phantom Thread

Super Troopers 2: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Game Night

Sgt. Stubby: Coco Round 4, Peter Rabbit

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies!: Paddington 2, Peter Rabbit

Gringo: Molly’s Game, Annihilation

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!: The Post, Love, Simon

Truth or Dare: Thoroughbreds, Unsane

Action Point: Pacific Rim: Uprising, Blockers

Eighth Grade: Love, Simon, Isle of Dogs

Can You Ever Forgive Me?: Unsane, Isle of Dogs

Show Dogs: Peter Rabbit, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero

The Grinch: Isle of Dogs, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald: Ready Player One, Avengers: Infinity War

1x:

Forever My Girl: Megan Leavey

Proud Mary: Girls Trip

The Current War: Wind River

Insidious: The Last Key: Happy Death Day

Thoroughbreds: The Disaster Artist

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: The Greatest Showman

Acrimony: The Commuter

7 Days in Entebbe: Darkest Hour

The Hurricane Heist: Hostiles

The Death of Stalin: Phantom Thread

Submission: Phantom Thread

Happy End: Phantom Thread

Farmageddon: A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Early Man

I Can Only Imagine: Early Man

I Feel Pretty: Game Night

Book Club: Game Night

Ocean’s 8: Game Night

Mary Poppins Returns: A Wrinkle in Time

Gemini: Thoroughbreds

Skyscraper: Pacific Rim: Uprising

Traffik: Unsane

Tag: Unsane

Disobedience: Unsane

Beirut: Unsane

Uncle Drew: Black Panther Round 2

Sorry to Bother You: Blockers

The Darkest Minds: Blockers

Night School: Blockers

Won’t You Be My Neighbor?: Isle of Dogs

Pope Francis – A Man of His Word: Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

I have a million snarky comments I'd love to respond with. So I'll pick this one:

obvs.gif

Yeah, I just have a hard time accepting rules that are not based on logic.  

So you can imagine me in an office setting. ;)

Edited by Lordmandeep

6 minutes ago, Blankments said:

@WrathOfHan: I'm giving you an update here because I've been gone for so long, this post contains all 2018 releases because I can't remember where I left off:

12x:

Isle of Dogs: The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, The Shape of Water, Downsizing, Paddington 2, I, Tonya, Coco Round 6, Darkest Hour, Early Man, Peter Rabbit, Thoroughbreds, Love, Simon

11x:

Sherlock Gnomes: Wonder, Coco, Coco Round 3, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6, Early Man, Peter Rabbit, A Wrinkle in Time

Deadpool 2: Logan, Logan Round 2, Justice League, Black Panther, Annihilation, Game Night Round 2, Love, Simon, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

10x:

A Wrinkle in Time: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Coco, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Coco Round 4, The Post, Coco Round 5, Last Flag Flying, Coco Round 6, Black Panther

9x:

Annihilation: Blade Runner 2049, Happy Death Day, Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, The Post, Call Me by Your Name, The Commuter, Darkest Hour

Ready Player One: It, Blade Runner 2049, It Round 2, Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, The Post, Last Flag Flying, A Wrinkle in Time

Rampage: Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Black Panther, Annihilation, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One, Black Panther Round 2

8x:

Pacific Rim: Uprising: Blade Runner 2049, Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Annihilation

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Black Panther, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

Incredibles 2: Coco, Coco Round 3, Coco Round 4, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero, Avengers: Infinity War

7x:

Black Panther: The Hitman’s Bodyguard, mother!, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, The Commuter, Last Flag Flying

6x:

Den of Thieves: Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Justice League, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, Molly’s Game

Peter Rabbit: Coco, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6

A Quiet Place: Justice League, The Shape of Water, Downsizing, Annihilation, Love, Simon, Pacific Rim: Uprising

5x:

Paddington 2: The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Wonder, Coco, The Greatest Showman, Coco Round 4

Early Man: Wonder, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Wonder Round 2, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Alpha: Dunkirk Round 2, Geostorm, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Last Flag Flying

Tomb Raider: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Geostorm, Murder on the Orient Express, The Commuter, Darkest Hour

Red Sparrow: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, The Snowman, The Post, The Commuter, Hostiles

Death Wish: Detroit, Annabelle: Creation, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, The Commuter, Black Panther

Avengers: Infinity War: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Ready Player One

Sicario: Day of the Soldado: All the Money in the World, The Post, The Commuter, Annihilation, Unsane

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Early Man, Peter Rabbit, A Wrinkle in Time, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero

Solo: A Star Wars Story: Black Panther, Game Night Round 2, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

Mission: Impossible – Fallout: Black Panther, Annihilation, Ready Player One, Black Panther Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War

Venom: Black Panther, Game Night, Black Panther Round 2, Blockers, Avengers: Infinity War

Reveal hidden contents

These are my current stalkers:

8:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado (All the Money in the World, Molly’s Game, The Commuter, Phantom Thread, Annihilation, Red Sparrow, Unsane, A Quiet Place)

6:

Alpha (Hitman’s Bodyguard, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok, Downsizing, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Isle of Dogs)

4:

Deadpool 2 (Justice League, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, Red Sparrow, Love, Simon)

3:

Avengers: Infinity War (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Downsizing, Rampage)

Hereditary (Annihilation, Unsane, A Quiet Place)

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Black Panther, Rampage)

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (The Greatest Showman, The Post, Love, Simon)

Mission: Impossible – Fallout (Black Panther, Annihilation, A Quiet Place)

Tully (The Post, Phantom Thread, Red Sparrow)

2:

Alita: Battle Angel (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

Ant-Man and the Wasp (Black Panther, Rampage)

Can You Ever Forgive Me? (Unsane, Isle of Dogs)

Incredibles 2 (Coco, Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

Life of the Party (Game Night, Love, Simon)

Ocean’s 8 (The Greatest Showman, Game Night)

Overboard (Game Night, Love, Simon)

Polaroid (Wind River, mother!)

Tag (Unsane, A Quiet Place)

Venom (Black Panther, Game Night)

1:

Action Point (A Quiet Place)

Book Club (Game Night)

The Current War (Wind River)

The Darkest Minds (A Quiet Place)

Disobedience (Unsane)

Dr. Suess’ The Grinch (Isle of Dogs)

Duck Duck Goose (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)

Eighth Grade (Isle of Dogs)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Isle of Dogs)

Mortal Engines (The Commuter)

The New Mutants (Thor: Ragnarok)

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (The Greatest Showman)

Skyscraper (Rampage)

Smallfoot (Coco)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (Black Panther)

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Love, Simon)

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies (Rampage)

Uncle Drew (Annihilation)

Upgrade (A Quiet Place)

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? (Isle of Dogs)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

I've been seeing that a lot lately around here. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and say "yall it's a west coast thing", but I mean...it really wasn't the jesus that it's hyped as. Whataburger was damn good when I tried it in Oklahoma, I think they win sorry. Though we know who the #1 is, so yeah. 

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

I've been seeing that a lot lately around here. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and say "yall it's a west coast thing", but I mean...it really wasn't the jesus that it's hyped as. Whataburger was damn good when I tried it in Oklahoma, I think they win sorry. Though we know who the #1 is, so yeah. 

We never had In and Out here in Sacramento until late 90s, maybe early 00s?  Forget the exact time, but I didn't grow up on them or have them nearby.

Did try one when I was in Vacaville on business before then and my literal reaction was "That's it?  THAT'S what the hype is about?".

Then I ate the fries. :gold:

God Christ Almighty, those fries. :gold: 

How the hell can one fuck up fries THAT badly? :gold:

I've since heard many different tricks to 'secretly' improve them.  And, yes, if I get them well done with cheese and grilled onions* and pour salt all over them... Then, yes, they're edible.  But sakes alive, I shouldn't have to doctor them that much to make them barely tolerable. :rant:

* I personally can not stand 1000 island dressing, so I never have it on anything.

===

I've since come to the conclusion that the actual burgers are fairly decent.  A huge lack of bacon, yes, but overall pretty decent.  But they ARE tremendously overrated and I don't give a damn who wants to "@" me about that opinion. ;)

If I didn't have to wait around so long to get them, I'd probably but In and Out burgers more often and then stop by McDonalds for real fries more often.  As is though, I get In and Out maybe once a year.  If that.

So, overall decent-ish burger + hideous fries = O-VER-RA-TED CLAP-CLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP.

• Like 1