Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Aw, yeah. Managed to get BOTH a house under contract this morning for my incredibly picky buyers AND get in three showings of Infinity War this weekend. #PerfectlyBalanced

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

They’ve taken notice of the success the 76ers have had with another former junior Rugby League player. 

He’s played in the under 20’s. I don’t think he ever played for South’s first grade team.  So I wouldn’t say he was a star. 

I mentioned The Sun Also Rises to two people today and neither of them had any idea what I was talking about (and in a bar setting, so there was kinda-sorta a connection considering that the novel is basically 250 pages of American expats and a British lady running around Paris and Madrid getting shitfaced). My little lit nerd heart broke a little.

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Can we please get rid of the Winona reactions? Seeing TOG spam it in a pathetic attempt to be "funny" is making me dead inside.

I’d like to see all emojis at least have a limit. Many of you dont know how to quit. Its irritating, not funny.