Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Holy fuck after this weekend let me just say that I am so thankful I’m smart when it comes to drinking and partying, and that I know my alcohol limits and am able to stay within them and have a good time.

Cause some people don’t.

They really don’t.

And they’re staying at your house for the night.

And they puke up all over your carpet.

All over.

And are completely out of it for hours on end, not cooroperative but at least responsive at times. Shivering. Pale, cold skin.

Let’s just say thank god me and another friend staying at my place we’re able to sober up quick enough to deal with it because (while in hindsight it would have been easier to call 911) I swear he would have died in my bathroom. Still think he needs to get checked for alcohol poisoning.

Some people don’t know how to party, and have fun without resorting to taking in as much alcohol as possible. So please, let my awful 2 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours be an example to anyone going out with friends to please please please be careful when drinking cause I very well could have lost a friend if me and my other friend weren’t sober by then.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 3

fucks sake... Ive come ino work and im flipping off my nut. had my last bump only half hour ago. How the fuck does this happen... I said to myself I would finish at 4am, went through right until 9am... this is gonn abe hell.

• Astonished 1

7 hours ago, DAJK said:

Holy fuck after this weekend let me just say that I am so thankful I’m smart when it comes to drinking and partying, and that I know my alcohol limits and am able to stay within them and have a good time.

Cause some people don’t.

They really don’t.

And they’re staying at your house for the night.

And they puke up all over your carpet.

All over.

And are completely out of it for hours on end, not cooroperative but at least responsive at times. Shivering. Pale, cold skin.

Let’s just say thank god me and another friend staying at my place we’re able to sober up quick enough to deal with it because (while in hindsight it would have been easier to call 911) I swear he would have died in my bathroom. Still think he needs to get checked for alcohol poisoning.

Some people don’t know how to party, and have fun without resorting to taking in as much alcohol as possible. So please, let my awful 2 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours be an example to anyone going out with friends to please please please be careful when drinking cause I very well could have lost a friend if me and my other friend weren’t sober by then.

Yeah, it sucks being the responsible one sometimes...but, if no one else says it, you did A+ work...

(I'll never forget in college the party I went to where I didn't drink, b/c it was only beer and beer's the only thing I don't drink, and I got to drive an acquaintance and their friend right to the hospital b/c his eyes literally rolled back into his head and he passed out from all his alcohol - I told the friend to get him in the car, keep a barf bag - b/c he wasn't puking in my car - and dropped them off in 5 minutes at the university hospital emergency room - yes, he was underage to boot, but the hospital let that pass to treat him...and he was okay, although he got to stay the night under observation with a bunch of IVs (it's been so long, I don't remember if they pumped his stomach, too, or he just aided that effort all by himself:)...

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Fox posted their fall schedule and yeesh. Brutal. 9-1-1 will be the only show I'm watching.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fox-2018-fall-schedule-last-man-standing-9-1-1-1202809357/

Oh god, they really put Last Man Standing on Friday like ABC; it's going to be fucking hilarious when it hits the mid-fractions :hahaha: 

Rel at 9:30 screams Mulaney to me.