Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

HEY GUYS, I NEED YOUR HELP! :sparta:

I'm studying an aspect in the movies and I need indication of good movies in which the characters somehow aims to destroy something (as their goal) in the end:

At the moment I remember:

- Fight Club
- V for Vendetta
- Some Star Wars

Please tell me more movies. :P

1 minute ago, SpiritComix said:

I'm studying an aspect in the movies and I need indication of good movies in which the characters somehow aims to destroy something (as their goal) in the end:

- Fight Club
- V for Vendetta
- Some Star Wars

Angry Birds.

21 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

- Fight Club
- V for Vendetta
- Some Star Wars

The Bridge on the River Kwai

Inglourious Basterds

Oculus

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

- Fight Club
- V for Vendetta
- Some Star Wars

Evil Dead 2

• Thanks 1

For the last two months my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify has included a different crappy cover of ‘A Million Dreams’ or some other stupid Showman song.

Spotify hates me, I should unsub and go to Apple Music because they clearly have no basic respect for human dignity.  They won’t let me forget about the dumb movie.

Edited by Critically Acclaimed Panda

thought Knife + Heart was gonna be my first boo'ed screening at cannes (plenty walkouts throughout. a few old people per every graphic gay sex scene) but it wasn't to be. i'll settle for the fact that half the audience like, got up to walk out at the start of the final scene in a "yeah, ok we get it whatever" sorta way. i liked it though! it was trashy de palma-esque fun! 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

thought Knife + Heart was gonna be my first boo'ed screening at cannes (plenty walkouts throughout. a few old people per every graphic gay sex scene) but it wasn't to be. i'll settle for the fact that half the audience like, got up to walk out at the start of the final scene in a "yeah, ok we get it whatever" sorta way. i liked it though! it was trashy de palma-esque fun! 

Are you seeing Under the Silver Lake?

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That's stupid.

you can still sell it off if you don't wanna go so the ticket's used that's why there's people with whiteboards begging for tickets outside that cinema all the time. but i'm still a star wars fanboy so i'm gonna bear through it.

Edited by CoolioD1

37 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I've just started getting a real shitty cold. feel slightly vomity as well. and now i have to get dressed up in a tuxedo to go and see a star wars movie that nobody likes. 

That should be fun to deal with during any action scenes and/or Emilia Clarke acting scenes.