Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I am SO pissed off. Went to a gig tonight, got on really well with this girl, she asked me to come home with her... And when we get to the flats a security guard finds me and drags me out because I don't live there. I am so FUCKED OFF. 

What film should I watch to cool me down / let me vent my anger?

Honestly could hit someone right now.

34 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

I am SO pissed off. Went to a gig tonight, got on really well with this girl, she asked me to come home with her... And when we get to the flats a security guard finds me and drags me out because I don't live there. I am so FUCKED OFF. 

The John Wick movies work well for that. Imagine the bad guys as the security.

Anyway, i found out that this years Revenge has a Blu-Ray release date here - in August :kitschjob: But better than never!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

The Walk

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_walk_2015

Am I the only one who has problems telling Thomas Jane and James Purefoy apart? Watching the first episode of Altered Carbon right after the latest episode of The Expanse sure was confusing for me.

PS: They both look a bit like a younger(ish) Christopher Lambert to me as well.

I think Last Crusade is my favorite Indy movies because it is just two hours of grumpy Harrison Ford and a delightful Sean Connery. (It is on prime and am watching now)

Just now, That One Guy said:

Haven't seen The Notebook but it stars two of the hottest people ever so it can't be that bad

I mean I enjoyed it for what it was but it's problematic as hell that people actually think it's romantic

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Haven't seen The Notebook but it stars two of the hottest people ever so it can't be that bad

As a dumb wish fulfillment fantasy for teen girls, it could be far worse. Still not good tho

Spoiler

The best part tho is James Marsden gets cucked in the end and it's hilarious

Edited by CoolEric258

4 hours ago, Rorschach said:

I kinda stopped watching the series regularly after season 2. I only watched bits and pieces of season 3. My interest in the series kinda wanned a little bit once it started becoming a lot more story-driven. 

ehh, that's fair. I usually like when a cartoon becomes more story-driven, but the problem with Star is that the story overtook the character stuff because I'm actually really into the shipping aspects of the show AKA how their interpersonal relationships develop, be it Star, Marco, Tom, Janna, Jackie, etc. It was a bummer that season 3 mostly dropped that for lore for me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

As a dumb wish fulfillment fantasy for teen girls, it could be far worse. Still not good tho

Hide contents

The best part tho is James Marsden gets cucked in the end and it's hilarious

I'm always sad James Marsden hasn't had a better career beyond Cyclops and being "the other guy" in a love triangle in various movies. Dude is hella charismatic and hilarious, as Enchanted demonstrated.