Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

37 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Honestly I like people that live life to the limits but you seem to be crossing them. 

life is there to be lived. No point wasting around being as healthy as possible if it means you miss out on fun stuff. It's all within sensible limits though... although I think stuff in festivals can be pretty dodgy. Have tried getting hold of some before I go to smuggle in but don't think I'm going to manage it. Will just have to try find the most trustworthy person to buy from. There have been a few deaths in the news in the past couple weeks from festivals, puts me a bit on edge but I'm sure it will all be fine. 

2 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

life is there to be lived. No point wasting around being as healthy as possible if it means you miss out on fun stuff. It's all within sensible limits though... although I think stuff in festivals can be pretty dodgy. Have tried getting hold of some before I go to smuggle in but don't think I'm going to manage it. Will just have to try find the most trustworthy person to buy from. There have been a few deaths in the news in the past couple weeks from festivals, puts me a bit on edge but I'm sure it will all be fine. 

I am not talking as much about drugs. I have tried plenty of stuff too. Yep there is danger in that but what you said in the sex thread about not using condomns kinda freaked me out. That's a bigger type of risk and I don't think it's worth it at all.

Edited by FantasticBeasts

9 hours ago, filmlover said:

Also I caught up on that Alden Ehrenreich Wikipedia stuff from yesterday that I missed out on and holy hell that is hilarious. @CoolioD1 his power.

i just checked the edit history and a senior wikipedia editor changed my caption but kept the picture so sorry alden looks like it's here to stay for now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I enjoyed Upgrade. The action in the movie is on point, and I like that the movie takes its time getting into gear. The third act lost me a little, but it picks up again for the ending. Good movie!

Tele ghost-likes this post.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

went to 2001 at the cinema. still a good movie. lots of young kids at the screening which was nice to see. they were less annoying than i thought they'd be they seemed into it.

In my experience people that go see that kind of movie (not opening weekend/movies without big marketing or of a popular genre), rerun, etc... are very rarely annoying.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

In my experience people that go see that kind of movie (not opening weekend/movies without big marketing or of a popular genre), rerun, etc... are very rarely annoying.

i know it (not always the case though don't let me tell you how many people i saw on their phones during screenings at cannes) but we're talking like 6/7 year olds here seeing a movie that's so slow by modern standards. GOOD PARENTING.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2