Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

nothing's been signed and there's the legality of it all to figure out, but their current bid is over $10 billion higher than Disney's.

Yeah, just saw the article.  The Comcast deal seems worse to me than the Disney deal.  At least Disney isn’t a major cable company like ATT or Comcast.

Disney seems pretty determined so there’s a good chance they match it.

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Searchlight is going to get fucked if Comcast goes through. Curious to see if Disney outbids Comcast’s bid.

INB4 Paramount puts a $100M bid.

Do they even have that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

disney should buy paramount so we can finally get Beverly Hills Chihuahua, the anticipated crossover between Beverly Hills Cop and Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Monsters Inc Trucks. That’s locked for $2B DOM.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

I honestly can't wait for whenever I get someone pregnant. It's literally what we are here to do in our life our 1 purpose is make a child and raise it. A couple of my friends have got kids and I envy them.

I was lucky I did not have to do cry and beg to get that abortion.  😁

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

just cried laughing, chest hurting, like the hardest laugh i've had in a while, from my brother describing in detail the plot of the kingdom hearts games to me.

I love that series, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on plot wise, and at this point I don't care

Just give me some fun Thanos and Sephoroth fights pls

• Like 3

A "friend" on Facebook just posted "I totally though I could handle watching 13 Reasons Why Season 2 and I was really wrong. Prayers or good vibes my way would be really cool."

I'm sitting here with the Winona reaction. Really, you? If you knew exactly what was coming, why would you watch it anyway? And forreal, the thing I don't understand about this whole controversy is as soon the scene starts and you clearly know where it's headed, why not just turn it off? Why are people sitting there and watching the whole thing and traumatizing themselves? I don't get it.

Don't get that shows popularity, it's a no from me dawg. All the lighthearted stuff on Netflix yet people are choosing that sit through that show. I can't with that status.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

just cried laughing, chest hurting, like the hardest laugh i've had in a while, from my brother describing in detail the plot of the kingdom hearts games to me.

The gameplay is fun, not good storytelling though.  Most video games that people crack out to have great stories really don’t.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

So I’ve reached I’ve reached the sixth episode of season one of The Americans... the daughter is going to be the absolute worst character on this show won’t she?

Nah she’s fine. Makes some dumb decisions over the show, but she never reaches the point of, let’s say, Dana in Homeland

Edited by WrathOfHan

40 minutes ago, AJG said:

So I’ve reached I’ve reached the sixth episode of season one of The Americans... the daughter is going to be the absolute worst character on this show won’t she?

she reaches a nadir but rebounds somewhat.

i don't know if outer earth aliens worry about physical appearance as much as humans do.  furry animals groom their fur, but I'm not sure their instinctual worries run deep over their real image appearance on other beings.   I'm not sure what advanced space traveling aliens would be worried about?  *i hope they would retain some of the primal instincts that earth's mammals have. 

Edited by dmatrixfilmdx
  • Like 1