Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Really though the fact that he had Marlon Brando AND Hunter Thompson as his two closest mentors and biggest role models explains everything that needs to be explained. No one could survive that.

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

Makes me feel better about my debt

Kinda crazy that even multimillion earning actors still can find ways to destroy their budgets

Depp sadly wouldn't be the first actor to get themselves into debt because of overspending, Nicholas Cage comes to mind and he's had to resort to doing VOD films to pay the bills. 

On the flip side, you sees actors who have managed to invest their money wisely and probably are set for life once they quit the business like Jeremy Renner who flips and sells property for example

the fact that he's somehow weaseled himself into those fantastic beasts movies is the only thing that kept depp's slate this year from looking totally Cage level depressing. 

i love it when celebrities are insane, i mean the fun, rich kind of insane, the charles foster kane at the end of his life totally disconnected from regular people type living kind of insane, so i enjoyed that RS profile very much.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

still thinking about this line from that Depp profile

From there, it's a short jump to musing about a remake of Titanic, filmed entirely in a bathtub.
"That would be great, but Hollywood never takes risks anymore," says Depp with a sigh.

• Like 1