Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

It's not hard at all to not laugh while others are laughing.  recent example: reasonably crowded theater for Life of the Party and there were some moments where everyone else was laughing and I was dead silent.  if you're that easily influenced by other people's reactions then that's very weird.

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It's not hard at all to not laugh while others are laughing.  recent example: reasonably crowded theater for Life of the Party and there were some moments where everyone else was laughing and I was dead silent.  if you're that easily influenced by other people's reactions then that's very weird.

I don't know if I'm in the crowd at Def Comedy Jam, it'll pretty hard not to laugh.

Edited by DAR

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

that's just you. whenever i see someone laugh at the cinema i scream at them to stop trying to persuade me to enjoy myself. much like billy crystal i'm there to ANALYZE THAT.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that if you hear laughter, you're more prone to laugh along with everyone else. That's why so many sitcoms utilize a laugh track.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that if you hear laughter, you're more prone to laugh along with everyone else. That's why so many sitcoms utilize a laugh track.

sitcoms use a laugh track because without it you'd be watching this

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

Can someone tell me what's going on with GOTTI?

The thing is online already. The source seems to be Amazon's VOD.

Gotti is a 2018 motion picture starring John Travolta that the critics don't want you to see, but you don't have to do what they tell you. Be a free thinker

30 minutes ago, Blankments said:

hey guys, I decided I wanted to watch a lot of romcoms, old and new. Only rule is it has to be available on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon. What should I watch

I don't know if it's available but I love Morning Glory.