Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 hours ago, DAJK said:

It’s a cultural theory course about Star Wars and it’s impact on pop culture in the 20th/21st century

At first I thought it was cultural theory IN the SW universe and thought "ooh I'd take that".

Heck I'd still take it. Do it!

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Oh cool! How are you liking it so far (if you’ve started working)?

I didn’t work at Starbucks but I worked as a barista at Peeps Coffee shop while in college and I liked it. I liked making the drinks and stuff :P

• Like 1

I know that we're all hyping up Set It Up, but if y'all want another good Netflix movie original, there's a Scottish movie called Calibre that is hella good. Not gonna say much, since it's best knowing as little as possible about it, but it's really great stuff.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:18 AM, That One Guy said:

Alright I've slept on it a little and made a decision.

I'm not going to leave the forums entirely.  However, my activity will decrease and my posts will probably be restricted to the CCT (which is more or less the only (mostly) tolerable thread on here).  I still don't want to have to listen to the ""conversations"" that make this forum insufferable, so I'll probably just never enter any other thread other than this one.

Also fuck EmpireCity.  And fuck the people who encouraged him by liking all the posts where he attacked other users.  Just because you give numbers doesn't give you excuses to be an intolerable ----.

HI there. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

HES BACK!!!! 

:ohmygod:

On Independence Day nonetheless!! 🎉🎉🎉

Perhaps he's forming an independent city nation to commemorate Independence Day!

He could call it Empire City :ph34r:

• Haha 1