Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

Didn't know they had Denny's in Canada.

Hell yeah. I like Smitty's better though. Unfortunately breakfast varies from location to location, even if the menu is the exact same. I have one go-to location where I can get a great, big breakfast for a good price. I love a good breakfast. Favourite meal of the day! I only do it once a month though. Maybe twice, like if there's a family brunch or something going on.

Edited by JB33

Just now, cannastop said:

They have $1 cheeseburgers and hash browns too.

That sounds good value for money.

To be fair there is not that many chain fast food / cheap restaurants near me as I dont live in a city. One thing i noticed last time I went to america is that you guys have food places EVERYWHERE. 

44 minutes ago, Avatree said:

mcdonalds is the only cheap food I need. So Good. 

Finally, someone else who is totally not ashamed of loving McDonald's! So many people seem to have this "Ew you wouldn't catch me dead in that disgusting place" vibe. Yeah, whatever, enjoy your sushi and yoga.

I know food doesn't get much worse for you, but I love it every now and then.

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

Can't be overstated how great Igor by Tyler is.

listened to it today for the first time and thought it was only ok. in retrospect it was the wrong record to choose to listen to at the gym so maybe i need to give it another go. i could never get into any of his previous stuff but i did kinda like this.

9 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Finally, someone else who is totally not ashamed of loving McDonald's! So many people seem to have this "Ew you wouldn't catch me dead in that disgusting place" vibe. Yeah, whatever, enjoy your sushi and yoga.

I know food doesn't get much worse for you, but I love it every now and then.

Maccies is fine, I dont know why some people have a holier than thou attitude about it. i mean it cant be that bad. especially now they do more "premium" food on their menu rather than the super super cheap "Saver" food. (at least here in the UK)

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

US needs more nandos

i feel proud to be able to say i've never had a cheeky Nando's.

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's good chicken, tree

tbf i don't really have a reason for disliking it. until recently i never liked spicy food and it's lots of spicy "Peri Peri" spanish type shit right?

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

tbf i don't really have a reason for disliking it. until recently i never liked spicy food and it's lots of spicy "Peri Peri" spanish type shit right?

they do it non-spicy as well. you can choose what level of spicy you want the chicken.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1