Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I was just trying to think of some of my favorite/least favorite finales of shows I've watched.  Just off the top of my head

1. Breaking Bad

2. Lost

3. Friday Night Lights

4. Justified

5.  Parks and Rec

6 The Sopranos

7.  Big  Bang Theory

8.  The Office

9. Game of Thrones

10. Seinfeld

Edited by DAR

57 minutes ago, DAR said:

I was just trying to think of some of my favorite/least favorite finales of shows I've watched.  Just off the top of my head

9. Seinfeld

MADNESS!!!!!

How I Met Your Mother has the worst series finale of all time. Not only is it miserable, makes character arcs redundant, but it adds another layer of context to the show that makes most episodes feel downright creepy. It’s not that they just had one bad episode, it’s that the episode somehow managed to make all the previous episodes damn near unwatchable.

7 minutes ago, AJG said:

MADNESS!!!!!

How I Met Your Mother has the worst series finale of all time. Not only is it miserable, makes character arcs redundant, but it adds another layer of context to the show that makes most episodes feel downright creepy. It’s not that they just had one bad episode, it’s that the episode somehow managed to make all the previous episodes damn near unwatchable.

I'm going by shows that I watched all the way through.   I only saw one episode of HIMYM

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, DAR said:

1. Breaking Bad

2. Lost

3. Friday Night Lights

4. Justified

5.  Parks and Rec

6 The Sopranos

7. The Office

8. Game of Thrones

9. Seinfeld

I actually thought big bang theory did a much better job than GoT even though recent episodes sucked on that too.

https://deadline.com/2019/05/jason-mitchell-fired-uta-authentic-dropped-the-chi-desperados-misconduct-allegations-1202618811/

they don't say what he's accused of but it must be pretty serious if both his agencies, his tv show and a movie all dropped him quick before the story hit. shame if he's totally fucked up his career somehow. dude's a real talent.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I heard it's the only movie with 0 on both the critics and audience score. That's how I found it and I am interested now. 

Doesn't seem to be.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/attraction_2017

Wrong movie.  Here we go.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/attraction

It's still a YES from me.  Go for it.