Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

They’re making a Darkwing Duck movie on this new episode of Ducktales and they have a whole parody of Christopher Nolan... 

EDIT: That’s voiced by Edgar Wright

Edited by AJG
  • Astonished 2

2 hours ago, AJG said:

They’re making a Darkwing Duck movie on this new episode of Ducktales and they have a whole parody of Christopher Nolan... 

Holy shit! Anyone who hates the new Ducktales is BFTO!

3 hours ago, AJG said:

I just added the second season to my Hulu

i just turned on the TV and watching Face off. interesting experience watching it part way through I'm not sure if Cage ad Travolta are still themselves or each other. I can't remember which one is the good guy and which is the bad guy.

Edited by Avatree

Like, I've been to Hooters two, maybe three times in my life (none by choice).

Food is crap.  Like sub-Denny's crap*. And the ambiance/'show' is ick.

* Denny's is actually decent, but I don't want to try to figure out the worst of the low-dollar casual dinner chains right now.

Wait, no.  "Ick" isn't the right word.  "Cringe" is.  Just so cringy and sad and just... I dunno. What's seven levels lower than tacky combined with melancholy?

Just a sad depressing spectacle all the way around.

The Godzilla pop up shop Toho did in NJ was......... 😟 Thing I wanted most was 44 dollars (A Kamata-kun ketchup squeezer) and everything else was like no cheaper then 6 dollars. Not to mention it was almost entirely Shin Godzilla merch which I honestly don't want. For a pop-up shop meant to be for King of The Monsters the only merch of Legendary Godzilla they had was a very small keychain and that was it.