Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

28 minutes ago, grim22 said:

So I assume he has proof for that, or are you just repeating right wing talking points from a guy who is headed to prison, and a reaction from the meathead who pretends to be unbiased.

Uh dude I think its a hilarious edit, thats all.  I've been enjoying watching Jones humiliate himself in this trial and he deserves to lose everything.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

The long overdue downfall of Alex Jones (lol at his lawyers "accidentally" throwing him under a bus by leaking all his contents to the Sandy Hook lawyers) should be a lesson to all that actions have consequences and karma is real. 

39-D1-BD8-E-C6-F2-416-C-B690-624-E96141-

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

The long overdue downfall of Alex Jones (lol at his lawyers "accidentally" throwing him under a bus by leaking all his contents to the Sandy Hook lawyers) should be a lesson to all that actions have consequences and karma is real. 

Downfall? the guy is treated like royalty these days on the internet outrage crowd and likely spend rest of his days getting drunk ranting and raving on podcasts cashing in. 

Cause I think you guys dont get that he is banned from everywhere but he is not banned from appearing on other peoples youtube channels or podcasts. 

Joe rogan likely bring back him on in a few months and that podcast would get tens of millions of hits. (his last 2 podcasts on there were some of the most popular podcasts of all time ) 

100% he is like exiled from decent society, but on the fringes he still a huge prescence. However the fringes are pretty big these days :(

Edited by Torontofan

13 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Uh dude I think its a hilarious edit, thats all.  I've been enjoying watching Jones humiliate himself in this trial and he deserves to lose everything.

I died laughing 😄

Alex Jones is a moron but the guy should have become a comedian, he is funny as hell. 

Edited by Torontofan

Update: Jones just slapped with 45 Million punitive damages. Added to the 4 million in compensatory damages, that makes 50 Million. That has got to sting.

Nice to see Jones finally get his comeuppance. ANd anbody supporting him has a broken moral compass.

• ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

Update: Jones just slapped with 45 Million punitive damages. Added to the 4 million in compensatory damages, that makes 50 Million. That has got to sting.

Nice to see Jones finally get his comeuppance. ANd anbody supporting him has a broken moral compass.

He already filed for bankruptcy though

55 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

At least in the US, punitive damages (the $45M, in this case) aren't dismissed even if you file bankruptcy. The bankruptcy courts can also easily dismiss his bid and potentially charge him with fraud. Especially when...

Edited by filmlover

4 hours ago, Torontofan said:

Yes, but almost all the legal commentators are saying that is not going to work. Filing for bankruptcy to avoid legal penalties almost never works.

Particulary when you proclaim to the world that is just what you are doing, like ALex did.

Edited by dudalb

@Cap

1. Someone needs to green light a "crazy lady terrorizing callous teens" vehicle made specifically for her ASAP.

2. Someone also needs to verify if the person who took the video is still alive cause I would've literally evaporated out of existence.

• Astonished 1

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

@Cap

1. Someone needs to green light a "crazy lady terrorizing callous teens" vehicle made specifically for her ASAP.

2. Someone also needs to verify if the person who took the video is still alive cause I would've literally evaporated out of existence.

I assume the video instantly ended because the person filming just evaporated into dust