Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Kept waiting for the promised cannibalism to kick in. They tease us about the scene but never deliver 

They never get to that tease at all. The show doesn't get to it during season 1.

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Anyone else watch Yellowjackets? I'm finally getting around to it (3 episodes in) and it's so good!

Terrific first season. Fantastic cast with great performances and tons of good twists.

14 minutes ago, AJG said:

The US accents on this Sandman Netflix show are just appalling. I get that it's more expensive but at a certain point just ship in some bloody Americans.

Which is surprising...most Brits actors work hard to get their Americian accents right.

brits are kinda overrated at american accents honestly. i say this as a brit but then i hear some american say "wow i could never tell hugh laurie in house was british" and i'm like "huh????? really???". or like idris elba in the wire is always cited as a perfect american accent it slips in every episode!

14 hours ago, Eric the Extra-Terrestrial said:

This hurts. This really hurts.

Everything I've read thus far about the situation just makes it even more sad all around. From the little I've read it seemed that she had a rough upbringing and was driving under the influence which seemed to have caused the crash. I don't know how true that all is but it's still a horrible thing to happen. I hope everybody in this situation can find some peace.

10 hours ago, CJohn said:

Anne Heche has officially passed away.

She's still alive, but has been declared brain dead.

All of this just makes me sad, especially since it looked like she would pull through for a moment. A strong actress who was never really given her due in large part because of a troubled off-screen history she couldn't overcome.

6 hours ago, filmlover said:

She's still alive, but has been declared brain dead.

All of this just makes me sad, especially since it looked like she would pull through for a moment. A strong actress who was never really given her due in large part because of a troubled off-screen history she couldn't overcome.

From what I have read they are just waiting to see if they can donate the organs.

Amazon have been eating Netflix's dinner lately. Two new great shows back-to-back. Netflix has just been coasting lately dumping out a whole lot of 'meh', I have no idea what happened (And yes, I don't think Sandman was that strong a show).

Poster-da-serie-A-League-of-Their-Own-2625683157.jpg?width=280&sharpen=true