Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

Isn't this effectively a crepe that Taco Bell is rebranding?

chocoladilla.jpg

Crepes - lovely thin soft pastry made from wheat (and sugar, eggs, milk, butter, etc) - similar to a uber-thin sweetened pancake...

Chocodilla base - crunchy, fried? thick tortilla made from water, flour, and fat...

Crepes have beautiful nutella fillings...here we get kit kats...

I'd say this is as close to a crepe experience as Manwich sloppy joes are to filet mignon...now, I like both of those depending on my mood, but if you told me I was eating crepes and gave me this, I'd probably look at you like you had 2 heads...but if you told me you were giving me Taco Bell's version of the processed dessert "twinkie" special...okay, maybe I'd have a bite...although I can't stand kit kats, I can't imagine they melt well, and the weird sog you might get on the inside of the candy might be weird, not to mention having to get through a dry tortilla to get it...nah, if I need a dessert there, I'll stick to the apple empanada, b/c I'm pretty sure they buy them direct from a manufacturer (and the one I had once at least had a real wrapping, not a tortilla repurposed:)...

EDIT: I see this as much more akin to "state fair" food - find something awful for you and wrap it up and fry it (or grill it here).  Fried Oreos, fried Snickers, fried Butter on a Stick...this fits in much better to that mindset...

Edited by TwoMisfits

I've never had much of an issue going to the dentist.

Getting teeth removed obviously isn't the most fun thing in the world, but I've never really dreaded going there. On the flip side, it starts costing money here once you pass 18 so that's probably gonna be the most painful part about it in the future.

11 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I've never had much of an issue going to the dentist.

Getting teeth removed obviously isn't the most fun thing in the world, but I've never really dreaded going there. On the flip side, it starts costing money here once you pass 18 so that's probably gonna be the most painful part about it in the future.

Normally I don't have an issue, but they had to file my teeth today. That shit hurt :whosad: 

9 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I have a 10pm screening. I think I am taking the next day off. 

That Wednesday I'll get up around 5:30am to go to work.  After work I'll probably go to the gym then dinner.  Hopefully there'll be a TFA screening around 8:30-9pm.  TLJ at midnight, hopefully in the car by 3am, home by 4am and then sleep.  

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Important: Apparently this is a real line from a real show!

y22b6ZD.gif

Cancelled today, no less. Lasted for 3 seasons. One of the most insane shows I have ever witnessed. I had a lot of fun with it.

• Sad 1