Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

It's a pretty dark room and no one gives a shit. You'll be right.

Plus even if people are like "wow look at that LONER," you'll probably never see them again and it's a movie theatre so they're not exactly gonna be interacting with you.

Just now, New Year New Panda said:

I’ve never even paid attention to people at a theater.  The only time I’ve judged someone is when they’re either obnoxious and draw attention to themselves or they bring their 5 year old to a late night showing of the Revenant.

They thought it was a Winnie the Pooh movie, okay?!

Image result for the revenant winnie the pooh

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, New Year New Panda said:

Also, even if some random did silently judge you how does it effect your life?  They’ll forget about you in 5 seconds and you’ll move on oblivious.

It’s perfectly normal to eat, shop, see a movie, etc by yourself.

Because people being happy makes me angry

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Because I'm hard on myself and believe people will think to themselves that I am a loser for going by myself on the weekend.

Even if they do think that it's not like it'll actually have any impact on you. Just enjoy the god damn movie and who cares what people think

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Because I'm hard on myself and believe people will think to themselves that I am a loser for going by myself on the weekend.

Work with your confidence Han. If you are good inside no one can touch you. It means you have doubts for yourself which to be fair is logical for your age but also needs to be worked on.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

Most of my friends only want to go see MCU stuff plus a few other blockbusters.  So if I’m not home (where I can drag family to see stuff with me) I usually just go by myself to see stuff like Blade Runner, The Post, Call me by your name, etc.

Nothing wrong with going by yourself, especially when all of your friends are casuals.  

In fact, I go to the theater alone all the time, and I usually enjoy the experience. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Movie for the cinephile crowd and not family/date night out like Oscar seasons one would be a good first one to do it, they do not feel like loser for going by yourself movie, but people with casual moviegoing friend going by yourself movie. (and when you will get older you will develop a bit of insurance/less fuck giving)

12c10ccadd4796dbb627f4347314f173.jpg