Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

It just looks like such a shitty business in general to get into. You have to make so many compromises on your ideals if you hope to get anywhere and no matter what you do a bunch of people are going to vocally despise you. At least that's what it looks like to many of them, I'm sure.

Pretty much. A lot of the people who do it are great, but I have no doubt it changes people when they are in it for a long time (not for the best either). Even the GOP incumbent we are running against gets mercilessly yelled at at his town halls, sometimes fair, a lot of times not.

Edited by Jayhawk

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Am I an absolute fucking moron just begging for some dumb shit to get posted if I ask what's so bad and dumb about room?

I think I am missing some running gag, it was one of the most entertaining movie I ever saw with one of the best scene of the year.

Mum two friends (who are a couple) showed up for class today in costume. He was Pennywise, with the makeup almost perfect (the wig was questionable but oh well) and he had the balloon. And she was Georgie, with the jacket, hat, and boat.

She would even hold one arm under her coat :lol: 

54 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Mum two friends (who are a couple) showed up for class today in costume. He was Pennywise, with the makeup almost perfect (the wig was questionable but oh well) and he had the balloon. And she was Georgie, with the jacket, hat, and boat.

That seems several levels of creepy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

there were several people dressed like this at my school today

• Like 1