Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Never seen the Cloverfield movies so I’ve decided to watch the trilogy.

So this whole movie is found footage? The whole bloody thing? Also TJ Miller’s character is absolutely horrible. 

The first one is, which is an ok movie. The second one is the great one (John Goodman is amazing in it)

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

Never seen the Cloverfield movies so I’ve decided to watch the trilogy.

So this whole movie is found footage? The whole bloody thing? Also TJ Miller’s character is absolutely horrible. 

yeah the first one is not good.  Yes found footage and Miller is pretty bad character  Can't say anything about the 2nd one yet or the new one that just came out, but not hearing good things about part 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 75Live said:

yeah the first one is not good.  Yes found footage and Miller is pretty bad character  Can't say anything about the 2nd one yet or the new one that just came out, but not hearing good things about part 3

The 3rd one is a lot of ideas searching for a coherent script

Just now, grim22 said:

The 3rd one is a lot of ideas searching for a coherent script

yeah I plan to catch it at some point today most likely.  Hopefully it surprises me, but what you wrote is some of the stuff I am hearing

I'm usually confused by Hollywood's attempts to turn generic white guys into big action stars, but I have never, ever been more confused by one of these attempts than the ongoing effort to turning Jim from the Office into one.