Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

Watched Rear Window.

Jesus, it's good.

powerhouse of direction! and the amount of acting James stuffs in as am immobile guy in one room observing people is amazing. Grace's characterization and silky smooth persona was very wonder woman like; audacious, beautiful, smart, empathetic.

17 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Was I crazy or did Abbie Cornish attempt an accent in Three Billboards and give up for the remainder of the movie

i was thinking she was just doing her native accent but she sounds english half the time and it seems like she's giving an american accent a go in other scenes too. if that performance is the only reason martin mcdonagh wasn't nominated for best director i wouldn't blame 'em.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Who would win in a fight; Stuhlbarg or Landry Jones?

Landry Jones because my mom has pointed out “hey that’s the dude from Get Out/American Made/Three Billboards/The Florida Project” more than any other actor this year.  as such this means he’s more popular and will have more supporters in said fight which could discourage Stuhlbarg

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Who would win in a fight; Stuhlbarg or Landry Jones?

you know CLJ fights dirty but at the same time i get the feeling he might be all talk and The Barge could throw him through a wall or something. and then beautifully deliver a heartbreaking monologue about it.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Landry Jones because my mom has pointed out “hey that’s the dude from Get Out/American Made/Three Billboards/The Florida Project” more than any other actor this year

All you're saying here is that The Stuhlbarg has a stealth advantage. I think that's gonna help him in a fight more than anything. Have you not seen Predator?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

you know CLJ fights dirty but at the same time i get the feeling he might be all talk and The Barge could throw him through a wall or something. and then beautifully deliver a heartbreaking monologue about it.

Stuhlbarg I could easily imagine as the kind of guy who sits down with you for a nice chat at the kitchen table, all sympathetic, and the entire time he's got a loaded gun under the table pointed at you just waiting for you to give him an excuse

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

All you're saying here is that The Stuhlbarg has a stealth advantage. I think that's gonna help him in a fight more than anything. Have you not seen Predator?

I thought the post at first just said “who would win” because I can’t read properly.  whoops.  edited my post so it would fit the theme of a fight more but it’s too late for that now.

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Stuhlbarg I could easily imagine as the kind of guy who sits down with you for a nice chat at the kitchen table, all sympathetic, and the entire time he's got a loaded gun under the table pointed at you just waiting for you to give him an excuse

honestly i don't think he gets his hands dirty that's why he keeps armie hammer around.