Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

You should answer: "Not enough information. Did the killer freeze the body at time of death, and then thaw it out later, to throw the forensic pathologist off his trail, like Richard Kuklinski?"

:P 

I almost want to try this, but then I remembered that this was the professor who marked 30 points off almost half the classes lab grades on a problem that said, "Use any data set to complete this problem" because they used the wrong data set.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Mad Panda said:

I met a cute girl who came up and started talking to me, and later came and sat by me and kept talking to me.

It’s a shame I obliviously wasted my opportunity and talked about math half the time.

Should have told her that if she puts her root beer in a square glass you get regular beer !

You'll either get a blank stare or you'll know shes the one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

was reading a story about justice league and about half way through reading it i legit had the realization "oh yeah this movie isn't upcoming, it already came out and i saw it"

You havent seen it til youve seen the Snyder Cut, dont be a studio sheep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2