Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Has anybody taken the Myers-Briggs test? I got an INFP

I always get ENTP when i take that test. apparently it means I am honest to the bone, enjoy arguing with people, am extroverted, charismatic, but can be insensitive and I struggle to focus. which seems fairly accurate to me

11 hours ago, Jandrew said:

But really...how many times do you typically rewatch these movies? Even if all you do is watch movies, there's still only so much time in the day. You're telling me you're going to buy all these movies, and they're not gonna collect dust. I'd be willing to bet you have blurays you still haven't watched yet, yes?

I know some people just like to collect, that's fine, but how do you seriously fit all these movies in and keep repeating.

it's easy.  I have watched every vcr tape, dvd or blu ray I own numerous times.  It's not that hard or a chore as you make it out to be.

Right now I am rewatching a mini series from 1983 and it's at least the 4th time I have done so since I've own it.  So that alone makes it worth the money I spent on it too.

And all those obstacles you wrote are with digital too.  Unless you are saying you don't buy any movie at all, which if you are, that's fair enough too.

I just don't see the big deal about rewatching a film :P  

18 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I know with GameStop ages ago, you had to take the plastic off of games you bought to trade them in bc of some reason...is it the same for FYE? Or do I have to rip the plastic off of fifteen blu-rays to trade them in for 30$.

Oh, they don't care, I just want enough store credit to buy Coco. 

I've finally figured out WWE. It's just theatre. Every episode is a play, a drama. I look at John Cena and his 5 minute monologue and think to myself this is about as close to a theatre that a lot people get... It's kinda sad.

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Why are old people so fucking SLOW? Like goddamn. Navigating Walmart was a pain in the ass, but getting back home was even worse because everyone was going 5 mph under the limit :gold: 

They did it on purpose. I told them too. We oldies have a secret form of communication. 

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1