aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

This may sound weird...but why did DH1 sell the least tickets out of the Potter franchise? Okay, I know, HP6 was barely higher than HP3, but still...DH1 was so fucking perfect I don't understand why it didn't hit $300m.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Looks like Boss Baby has finally closed...after Fox just barely got it over the mark

The Boss Baby

Domestic Total as of Nov. 2, 2017:$175,001,663

And they stopped tracking Hidden Figures a few weeks (October 12). Not even The Force Awakens was even close to being in theaters that long.

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Looks like Boss Baby has finally closed...after Fox just barely got it over the mark

The Boss Baby

Domestic Total as of Nov. 2, 2017:$175,001,663

Missed the 500m ww mark by a hair. stuck at 498.9m. And Fox's very own War of Apes will join BB as another 490 movie (is on 489.6m, probably closed unless Japan's contributing marginally still).

Even with great trending Thor3's preview to ow multiplier fell a tad below DS at 8.46x vs 9.05x. That's due to sequelitis.

I think matching DS's 2.74x will be tough. Will do 2.55-2.65x imo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Neither Boss Baby nor Hidden Figures are officially closed yet, I shall not give up hope

Weinstein seems pretty intent on getting Tulip Fever to the $2,419,000 mark

109 89 Tulip Fever Wein. $229 -91.2% 4 -13 $57 $2,418,833 - 10
Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Neither Boss Baby nor Hidden Figures are officially closed yet, I shall not give up hope

You're my woman, don't need another
Get behind the other, we can lift each other
Tornado weather, we another level

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• ...wtf 1