Finnick

Weekend Thread | Estimates: T:R 57.08M, DH2 29.65M, MOTOE 28.68M, ABMC 11.47M, 32.4K PTA for Lady Bird (Deadline, p.46) | The box office is good again!

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

I dont care if someone disagrees with me or thinks I'm a stupid SJW libtard or whatever, heard it all before from people I like, but I've had vocally lordmandeep on ignore for like eight months and dude keeps apparently quoting my posts and shouting into the void about how much of an out of touch liberal I am. Shit is kinda pathetic b. Go back to defending Trump and pretending its just you "giving voice to the other side" or whatever. 

Just because I  don't subscribe to the other end of the political spectrum does not meam I must be a Trump supporter but it does in your world.

You are a smart guy but an emotional hot mess...

Edited by Lordmandeep

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

We’re getting to old for this shit. 

Do you think Raegr knows what that is from, without him looking it up?

I'm going to say there's no chance in hell he does.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 10:30 PM, That One Guy said:

it's his new "comedy" routine

Ooohhh, cheeky. You don't know when to shut up do you? Was I talking to you? Nope. Do I want to talk to you? Double nope. Before we both get in trouble I'm gonna say this as nice as I can FUUU...

Not quite

SHOV...

Leave me alone. Your silly attempts at witty  comebacks are pathetic and it's stale now. Take me or leave me but stop paying so close attention to what I say. Do you not have a life?

Edited by raegr

2 minutes ago, raegr said:

Ooohhh, cheeky. You don't know when to shut up do you? Was I talking to you? Nope. Do I want to talk to you? Double nope. Before we both get in trouble I'm gonna say this as nice as I can FUUU...

Not quite

SHOV...

Leave me alone. Your silly attempts at witty  comebacks are pathetic and it's stale now. Take me or leave me but stop paying so close attention to what I say. Do you not have a life?

All of your posts are utterly baffling

I'm more divisive (possibly hated) than a Zack Snyder movie. Not everyone is gonna like, I know I'm probably on a lot of people's ignore list. I'm petty, snide and biased but at least I'm not that one guy who feels the need to make a joke out of everything and everyone. His jokes fall flatter than BvS' second weekend. 

Holy fuck it was busy here tonight. Thor gonna do about our equivalent18-20M tonight, Murder about 10M give or take? (Don't really know how late shows for these types of movies do)

Daddy's Fucking Home is gonna do 11M at least from true Friday alone. Probably a bit more so I'll say 13M including previews.

• Astonished 1