Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

What are the chances for 600M OS?

Quite decent.To get to 600M, Avengers needs to do 1.9x of IM2.It seems Western Europe/Australia/Japan etc. will do 1.5x.Russia/China/India etc. should do over 2.5x.Rest should do in 2x range.

Quite decent.To get to 600M, Avengers needs to do 1.9x of IM2.It seems Western Europe/Australia/Japan etc. will do 1.5x.Russia/China/India etc. should do over 2.5x.Rest should do in 2x range.

$400m DOM$600m OS--> $1 billion B) B) B)

Just came back from it. Epic from the start until the end. The last 30 minutes were insane.

Just came back from it. Epic from the start until the end. The last 30 minutes were insane.

what are your thoughts for its international box office prospectives

Just left a sold out 12:50 session and looked at the board when I left to see that next session was sold out. I really enjoyed it. It has a fantastic sense of humour. Joss Whedon has done a wonderful job.

Just left a sold out 12:50 session and looked at the board when I left to see that next session was sold out. I really enjoyed it. It has a fantastic sense of humour. Joss Whedon has done a wonderful job.

I love that 'I am a god' scene with Hulk!!!