DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

5 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

You better believe they are in panic mode right now. They know it's a huge problem. 

I don't know man...DC is so vast and rich, and they had WONDR this year. WONDR2 looks as attractive a prospect as ever, Shazam is it's own thing. Quinn's popularity is not on the wane anytime soon - at least has 1 more movie in her (shows how an unexpected character from a vast universe can give you something to work with). AQM 2018 is the only thing they may be worrying about. Else I don't think they are in panic mode.

edit: The version of batman Reeve want's to give focusing on the detective side of things might control the budget too.

Edited by a2knet

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Honestly I’m not sure if Cock will beat JL next weekend.  Buzz feels low

If Disney's marketing gets some blood pumping at the last minute, it might rise up and give a stiff fight to JL.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I just saw Justice League, it's half a good movie, and it's Whedon's half that's good.

I'll take your word for it. Still need to see it. I have plans to see it on Tuesday.

9 minutes ago, Fielding said:

I hope that one day I'll be able to visit that alternate dimension.

In it, there's no current superhero boom, if you like or hate it. 

10 minutes ago, a2knet said:

If Disney's marketing gets some blood pumping at the last minute, it might rise up and give a stiff fight to JL.

For whatever reason Pixar doesnt seem to market their holiday releases as much/as well. 

Edited by tonytr87

Just now, tonytr87 said:

For whatever reason Disney/Pixar don't seem to market their holiday releases as much/as well. 

For this one, it might be b/c it's the wrong holiday for it:)...I hear they did an awesome job in Mexico when they could actually release before and tout the holiday:)...

• Like 1

Just now, tonytr87 said:

For whatever reason Pixar don't seem to market their holiday releases as much/as well. 

It's not in Pixar's hand I guess. Disney is responsible for it and they have as much motivation to do so as they would market a WDAS movie.