DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

We're gonna hope and pray that Amber Heard leaves a better impression in that one than she did here.

My first thoughts in JL, damns she's hot, then what is she saying? Is she reading cue cards? 

I will say though, I do not want a movie full of fucking water bubbles taking up 75% of the frame for 2 hours. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

My first thoughts in JL, damns she's hot, then what is she saying? Is she reading cue cards? 

I will say though, I do not want a movie full of fucking water bubbles taking up 75% of the frame for 2 hours. 

I'm not sure what accent she was attempting either tbh. If it's one of those royal semi British accents, that's not gonna go well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

I'm not sure what accent she was attempting either tbh. If it's one of those royal semi British accents, that's not gonna go well.

it's a dilemma i find myself in that i'm kinda rooting for amber heard because of all that shit that went down last year but also she is quite bad at her job.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

You’ll take those bubbles and like it. 

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

it's a dilemma i find myself in that i'm kinda rooting for amber heard because of all that shit that went down last year but also she is quite bad at her job.

She strikes me as someone who should go the "Instagram celebrity" route. 

• Haha 1

Gitesh Pandya with the most brutal assessment I've seen

The studio had hoped to replicate the success that Marvel created with its super hero films which built up to 2012's Avengers which shattered the all-time opening weekend record with $207.4M. Justice League did less than half of that. In fact when looking at approximate tickets sold, the turnout this weekend for Justice League was only about 14% better than it was for the 1997 flop Batman & Robin which at the time killed the DC movie world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, TalismanRing said:

Wwren't those Aquaman shots with Meara Wan's footage?  I thought they said they used some of his stuff since they were filming during the time of re-shoots on JL.

Some of it was Wan's. I don't know which of it was his though.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Some of it was Wan's. I don't know which of it was his though.

The good parts, obviously. Which means none of the scenes where Amber Heard speaks.

14 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

🤔

I take that as a yes. A double feature with Bumblebee.  Next year's meet-ups

Pacific Rim 2 March 23

August 10 Meg

Aquaman/Bumblebee December 21  

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Disbelief 1