A Marvel Fanboy

Titanic 3D OS Thread

Why are people watching re-releases of old movies in 3D? It can't be the story they know. The only explanation I can come up with is to see pictures they have not seen before. James Cameron said that the most troublesome scenes in converting have been all those with a lot of things on the tables. I have been on cruises before, I know how tables loaded with food look like, so it is hard for me to see large numbers either DOM or OS.

Edited by Rudolf

Very good opening from Russia.Japan is also expected to do rather well.This might do 150M.

Still holding out for 200.I think it has a reasonable shot at 100 domestic and 200 international.

We are a small market. I just hope the same that is happening here happens all over the world.Probably a bit over 20000 tickets sold. Star Wars sold 7000 on his first 4 days and collapsed after that. Lion King sold just 4000 because of Christmas on a Saturday.

We are a small market. I just hope the same that is happening here happens all over the world.Probably a bit over 20000 tickets sold. Star Wars sold 7000 on his first 4 days and collapsed after that. Lion King sold just 4000 because of Christmas on a Saturday.

It's happening in HK. Russia seems to be doing well too.