CJohn

The Expendables 2 OS thread

I am so happy it is beating Battleship's WW total. Now the target is its OS gross.... ($237.6m)Expendables made 56m for the Mon-Sun period. Out of that China made 25m.50% weekly drops for China will give it 25m from this point, and 45% for the rest of the markets will give it another 35-40m.So with the current markets, it will likely finish with 220m+ OS. Needs a good Japan performance to get there.

I am so happy it is beating Battleship's WW total. Now the target is its OS gross.... ($237.6m)Expendables made 56m for the Mon-Sun period. Out of that China made 25m.50% weekly drops for China will give it 25m from this point, and 45% for the rest of the markets will give it another 35-40m.So with the current markets, it will likely finish with 220m+ OS. Needs a good Japan performance to get there.

Thats also enough for our 300 mill target

In this instance, I predicted better than Fake. That is a fact. We can all go back and check my posts.Fake is of course the better predictor in general. I don't follow box office as I used to, only TE2.

You can also go back and check my posts. I have always said that Exp 2 is on track for 300M+ finish.It's just that I don't use the term 'lock' lightly. If I expect a movie to do 145m from a certain point (like after last weekend for Exp2), I don't call 130m a lock.

Anybody know how to get grosses for Lithuania, Indonesia, Kuwait, Pakistan, Estonia, Israel and Romania?

TE2 has opened there but I cannot get grosses for them, local currency or otherwise. I am sure that BOM used to report for Indonesia, but there doesn't seem to be anything there since April this year. Romania and Estonia and Israel, also BOM markets, but nothing on TE2.

Lithuania (we 7-9 Sep) #6 Lc25k, cume 377k ($us139k)

Estonia (we 31 aug-2-sep) cume lc 121k (us150k)

• Like 1