That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

The numbers don't surprise me one bit. The theater I went to gave BP most of its 16 screens and scheduled 27+ shows. All of them were more than 90% sold, with only the worst seats left. My show let out at 10:40 and the lobby was even more crowded than it had been at 7:45. The place was packed the way it was for AOU and IM3. I'm not making a prediction of similar numbers, but I won't be shocked if that happens. 

• Like 7

4-DAY could go over TFA 3-DAY

65 [90 FRI]

70 SAT (+8% / -22%)

55 SUN (-21%) // DP (+0%) had VD Sunday but Sunday this year will be worse.

35 MON (-36%) // DP fell 54% but that's off an inflated Sunday. Monday drops will be much better this year.

= 250 4-DAY

22 TUE (-37%) // DP -42%

15 WED (-32%) // DP -26%

13 THU (-13%) // DP -7%

= 300 WEEK 1

Edited by a2knet

1 hour ago, a2knet said:

Looking forward to a CBM with a black woman in the lead. Maybe,

- Tessa Thompson Valkyrie

- BP Universe ('BPU' copyright by a2k) spin-off

- Black Cat and Silver Sable

-  New Catwoman

- ???

#Vixen

She has already been showcased in a well liked Vixen cartoon on the CW's Seed platform (in addition to several appearances in various JLA-related and Batman cartoons), and could definitely become a hit if handled well.

Get Ava Duvernay as director, Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Mari/Vixen and Wesley Snipes as Aku Kwesi and watch DCEU get another female-fronted superhero smash...

cw-seed-vixen-lede.png
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1