That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

i'm sad bay seems done with transformers. watching the final battle sequences in 4 and 5 in the cinema was unlike any other experience i've ever had. the way my soul left my body as i watched an empty shell of myself stare into the abyss. in a way it's enlightening. i'll never get there again. can't get that high watching it on netflix.

• Like 5

Damn this is going to have an incredible run for sure over 600M DOM is very possible. What do you all think the box office would look like for BP 2 and WW 2 after the successes of these movies given the representation it evokes? DO you think more studios might capitalize on these successes and greenlight more female / black driven comic book movies in the future now? Which studio will use this success first to greenlight the next female / black driven CBM and which CBM will it be?

Black Widow solo?

Jon Stewart GL solo? 

That all female team up movie from Marvel?

Gotham City Sirens / Birds of Prey movie from DC?

Interesting times ahead for sure. 

15 minutes ago, Rth Wakanda said:

Atlantic Station is killing it  its like basically double  AMC Southlake Atlanta (with its insane session times) and way above Empire 25 in NYC which is just insane

Awesome! Are you able to give more of a breakdown of other cities? I felt like this movie would blow up on the east coast and the south, especially cities like Atlanta, Houston, DC, Chicago, Memphis, etc, etc.

Is SC coming through at all?

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

btw in case anyone's wondering what the prequel memes are up to these days

i'll say their status is "waiting for solo to provide new material"

Does Prequel Memes allow Anthology memes?