That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

5 minutes ago, Frozen said:

OMG huge crowd tonight when I went. The 500 seat theatre was filled in minutes. Good thing I got there 30 minutes early or I wouldn't have had a seat. Sadly people brought lots of babies and toddlers and didn't take them outside when they cried or made noise :(

I just got back and line ups are worse than on Thursday (and that was baaaad). People are standing on stairs. I think that today's hold will blow minds. 

EDIT: just saw Rth's post. Yep, 66M more likely than 63M. Believe. 

Edited by Valonqar

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

yes it is.  shut up.

We could make a nice little collection of terrible box office calls from your posts in this thread.

80M+ Saturday, terrible addition skills. Probably some more. You've done it all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I just bought Black Panther tix in 4DX. It's my first time. Has anyone been and is it worth the $55? (I prob should have asked before buying) 

DM3 was neat in the format, but that was mostly because the movie sucked and it made a bad movie more tolerable

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

We could make a nice little collection of terrible box office calls from your posts in this thread.

80M+ Saturday, terrible addition skills. Probably some more. You've done it all!

Wasn't even bad addition.  I just forgot that $75.808M included previews ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Wasn't even bad addition.  I just forgot that $75.808M included previews ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where is Maryland, and do you have Math there?

Is it pronounced “Mary-Land”?

• Like 1