That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

I always feel so left out of conversations where Americans talk about restaurant chains (that aren't McDonald's/KFC etc., those are everywhere).

The only name I've recognized thus far is Cheesecake Factory and they just opened one here. I haven't been yet.

Not in a hurry to try it either, from what I've heard from family and friends who have been while visiting the U.S., it's not even close to being worth the crazy lineup for it. People were lining up three hours for it when it first opened (last fall), I think the lineup now is still pretty long.

• Like 1

Just now, Jason said:

I always feel so left out of conversations where Americans talk about restaurant chains (that aren't McDonald's/KFC etc., those are everywhere).

The only name I've recognized thus far is Cheesecake Factory and they just opened one here. I haven't been yet.

Not in a hurry to try it either, from what I've heard from family and friends who have been while visiting the U.S., it's not even close to being worth the crazy lineup for it. People were lining up three hours for it when it first opened (last fall), I think the lineup now is still pretty long.

Definitely not worth it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

They're fine. Nothing bad but not really noteworthy either. I can understand why people would like it or hate it. To me, the restaurant isn't anything that special.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Their namesake menu item is pretty delicious. That being said, you'll also feel full for three days afterward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

lol red robin is trash

The only thing I look forward to when I get dragged there by my parents is seeing some of the old vintage posters/movie posters they have there (at least at my local one). Cool to look at. Food is mediocre as fuck.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

The only thing I look forward too when I get dragged there by my parents is seeing some of the old vintage posters/movie posters they have there (at least at my local one). Cool to look at. Food is mediocre as fuck.

I do suppose it is aesthetically pleasing