Alli

Tuesday numbers; BP -5.1M

37 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

from another point of view Deadpool dropped 15.9% from last Tuesday, while Black Panther dropped 18.5% from last Tuesday

lol what's the matter with you? I can't understand your hate to BP or Marvel, just watch BOM to know that this is completely false

Edited by lor15
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

from another point of view Deadpool dropped 15.9% from last Tuesday, while Black Panther dropped 18.5% from last Tuesday

Black Panther still hasn't hit as low as the 3.5M you predicted for the Monday 2 weeks (15 days) ago...

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Avatar had a 30% tuesday-tuesday drop on its fourth tuesay. But that tuesday was the tuesday after the holidays. So I suppose Avatar is a champ. But if BP decreases less than 17.6% next tuesday from this tuesday I suppose BP will be some kind of champ as well. 

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

no hate here! Only love and eywa

No, I know what you did, you looked at the wrong Tuesday, Deadpool's 33rd day was 15.9% drop from previous Tuesday, easy error to make.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rumpot said:

Black Panther still hasn't hit as low as the 3.5M you predicted for the Monday 2 weeks (15 days) ago...

you know it's spring break right...

why do people without Avatar's (irony) love me so much?

Just now, Sheikh said:

No, I know what you did, you looked at the wrong Tuesday, Deadpool's 33rd day was 15.9% drop from previous Tuesday, easy error to make.

I never said otherwise! That was indeed the mistake I made.

50 minutes ago, ronisssantos said:

Article mentions that Wrinkle has made $39.5M through Tuesday, so that's about a $3.7M Tuesday or something, around a 42% jump

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

when you try to take a jab at BP but instead looking a fool. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Dogpiling @IronJimbo isn't a good look when he already confessed to an incredibly trivial mistake. 

well if he doesn't take every opportunity to make snarky remarks toward BP's run then maybe people wouldn't make fun of the mistake.

Edited by MaqLeeC
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

50 Shades should cross 99.0 by Thu using 30% drop on Wed and 15% on Thu. Then even 64% weekend drop will give it 0.5m FSS for 99.5m cume. Is certain to cross 100m.

• Like 1