Fancyarcher

Weekend Thread: Rampage 34.5M, AQP 32.6M, ToD 19M, RPO 11.2M, Blockers 10.2M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The only non-tentpoles coming out until June 15 that even look remotely good are Tully, Action Point, and Hereditary. It's going to be a baaaaaaaad stretch.

Yikes. And out of that bunch the only one I want to see is Hereditary. Ill wait to see reviews for the others. Give me some oscar bait movies! something else that isnt a big explosion fest. shit. 

Just now, YLF said:

Yikes. And out of that bunch the only one I want to see is Hereditary. Ill wait to see reviews for the others. Give me some oscar bait movies! something else that isnt a big explosion fest. shit. 

Don't worry, the wait is almost over. Amy Schumer will be talking about her vagina in a movie next week.

It just dawned on me that the only movies I'll be seeing next month in theaters are Tully, Deadpool, and Solo :gold: I really wish there were some holdovers I could fit in there, especially because I have finals in just over a week. Isle of Dogs and Blockers will probably be out of my area when IW comes out, and AQP/RPO/Rampage are the only other things I still need to see. Bleh, really wish I didn't have to cram all of this in.

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

To be fair, when Peter Rabbit ends up the big non-Black Panther hit of the season, you can't really blame them for being a bit confused as to what the GA want. 

Were you not around last weekend?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, YLF said:

Tully is currently rocking a 90% on RT :ph34r: 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It just dawned on me that the only movies I'll be seeing next month in theaters are Tully, Deadpool, and Solo :gold: I really wish there were some holdovers I could fit in there, especially because I have finals in just over a week. Isle of Dogs and Blockers will probably be out of my area when IW comes out, and AQP/RPO/Rampage are the only other things I still need to see. Bleh, really wish I didn't have to cram all of this in.

Wow, three movies in one month. It must be so hard to be you.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The only non-tentpoles coming out until June 15 that even look remotely good are Tully, Action Point, and Hereditary. It's going to be a baaaaaaaad stretch.

Action Point has had the best trailer reaction in my limited theater visits the last couple months.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Not when I only have two online classes this summer! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?!?!?!

WelltodoAlarmedDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif

Learn about history, learn about politics, learn a new language, learn about philosophy or psychlogy, learn how to cook, learn how to garden, learn to play an instrument, get into exercising, get into biking, get into hiking, get into camping, play a sport, write some poems, write about the world around you, play some chess or checkers, read fiction books, nonfiction books, read poetry, join the furry fandom, there's literally so much more to life than movies bro.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Learn about history, learn about politics, learn a new language, learn about philosophy or psychlogy, learn how to cook, learn how to garden, learn to play an instrument, get into exercising, get into biking, get into hiking, get into camping, play a sport, write some poems, write about the world around you, play some chess or checkers, read fiction books, nonfiction books, read poetry, join the furry fandom, there's literally so much more to life than movies bro.

Subliminal messaging, I like it!

11 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Can't recommend, the carpets are a bitch to clean once you join them.

• Astonished 1

WB should be putting a ton of stock into making sure Godzilla 2 turns out as good as possible right now and then throw lots of marketing money at it so that Kong v Godzilla in 2020 has a legitimate shot to blow up. DCEU is way too rocky right now to count on and FB will probably remain extremely OS heavy. They need a big new franchise sooner than later.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

WB should be putting a ton of stock into making sure Godzilla 2 turns out as good as possible right now and then throw lots of marketing money at it so that Kong v Godzilla in 2020 has a legitimate shot to blow up. DCEU is way too rocky right now to count on and FB will probably remain extremely OS heavy. They need a big new franchise sooner than later.  

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies is obviously the answer to their prayers.