CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Also i dont care what others think, I absolutely loved Ebony Maw. He was the only of the four who was menacing, incredibly powerful and actually funny. I would like to see more of him if at all possible

Join our fanclub and prayer circle! We just established it in the IW spoilers thread. Our noble cause (courtesy of Chewy) is to get him on the Captain Marvel movie. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Join our fanclub and prayer circle! We just established it in the IW spoilers thread. Our noble cause (courtesy of Chewy) is to get him on the Captain Marvel movie. 

I just got back from the movie and have started reading the Spoiler thread. I'm on page 6 right now and I am quite surprised to see how much of the spoilers posted before the movie opened actually turned out to be true or was close to being true. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
Edited coz some think its spoilers
  • Like 2

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

I just got back from the movie and have started reading the Spoiler thread. I'm on page 6 right now and I am quite surprised to see how much of the spoilers posted before the movie opened actually turned out to be true or was close to being true. 

Another point about the movie. I actually gasped at the surprise appearance of one character who I was not expecting whatsoever. 

Hawkeye:hahaha:

2 minutes ago, MattW said:

Deadline thinks 45, other industry people think 36-38 and still others think over 45. But the last few times DL gave an early Thursday indication it was pretty solid. 

Based on what everybody's seen today, do we think it should stay in the 40s range?

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Let's talk numbers.

Anyone on a Marvel high right now and want to over predict? I'll make sure to note it down and laugh at you later.

265 this weekend, or is that not over predicting? Cause I'll go higher dammit! 😂

Thanos is an amazing antagonist. His reasoning almost seem valid and he is far far better than the emotion less big bad guy Apocalypse. With Thanos you can see his struggle, his emotions and he is surprisingly well fleshed out.

Also his CGI is great. 

• Like 1