CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Ahhh.. throwback to 10 years ago when I was 9 years old. I saw previews for Iron Man on Teletoon but it looked boring as hell. As I sat there and watched my new DVD of Spider-Man 3, and the Star Wars prequels over and over. 

My dad REALLY wanted to see Iron man. I refused to go with him. He went by himself. Said it was awesome. Nagged me for weeks to see it, that he'd go again. But nah, it was the "superhero for dads" BORING! One matinee I finally gave in.

Never missed another marvel movie since

:jeb!:

40 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

If this thing defies the odds like you seem to think it will, I will be more than happy to say I was wrong.  

Can you say the same thing about yourself?

If I'm wrong about my $1B+ DOM prediction I won't admit it, but will edit my old posts instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

my personal iron man story:

some lady shushed me during the ads before the trailers. spent most of the movie thinking about what a raging psychopath she was.

she owes you £8 mate go find her

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

It's a shame tjmiller.gif lost its luster, would be so appropriate when Rth drops that 50M preview bomb

I think the gif still works.  I mean it comes to a conclusion that most people would be like, yeah I'm okay with that.

4 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

Is this the same data that showed AOU over 200?

That data would not be from Tele. But who knows, maybe he changed his Luby’s hangout since.

• Like 1

I saw the Iron Man Scene in the trailer with the fighter Jets and I was like cool.

And at the End, Nick Fury Talked about the Avengers and i was like, "that old show with those old ladies? WTF?" 

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Saw Iron Man in theatres on my friends birthday. Thought it was awesome because it is and it rules.

The only MCU movie I've missed in theatres is the first Thor.

NOT A REAL FAN

• Like 2