CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

1 hour ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Don’t even remember, he doesn’t have many posts and had a James Cameron avatar. Lol, I was called needy (meaning poor), illiterate (I have a Cambridge proficiency in English besides my college degree but whatever) and many more more general bad things about my country that I don’t even remember. Anyway don’t really care about it or asking for bans I just found it a bit funny, though kind of understandable I guess, that Baumer thought that I was calling him and members of this forum pigs , I mean I love Baumer :)

I apologize as well. I forgot about your run in with the Cameron loonies. And I love you too buddy. Lol.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

with Lean on Pete and The Rider releasing within two weeks of each, horse movies are making a #comeback

The Equine Cinematic Universe

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

m8 you've been so caught up in "the real world" (wtf is that). Blow off some steam more here.

The real world has been killing me slowly. I don't even know what happened here for the past 6-7 months. Maybe BOT isn't the problem, it is me. The real world changed me. Maybe it is time to retire from BOT. :whosad:

• Sad 3
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Me having more likes than Coolio for the year is the equivalent of Jumanji outgrossing Spider-Man

Truly shows this place has gone to the shit in the past few months.

• Sad 1

Just now, CJohn said:

The real world has been killing me slowly. I don't even know what happened here for the past 6-7 months. Maybe BOT isn't the problem, it is me. The real world changed me. Maybe it is time to retire from BOT. :whosad:

nevah.gif

I'm really scared of the amount of free time I'll have for the next 15 months or so :ohmygod: 

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

I'm referring to the good Spider-Man film from 2002 casual

well yeah no shit; most movies aren't better than that

2 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

I agree with this more than I’m willing to admit.

It's comfortably in my top 15 of 2017 :lol: 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

nevah.gif

I'm really scared of the amount of free time I'll have for the next 15 months or so :ohmygod: 

Enjoy it while it lasts. Look at me now, I barely know what BOT is at all.

• Sad 1

Please American audiences, Avengers IW must beat The Force Awakens OW, it's so much stronger and better!

I really like TFA but it now looks bland compared with Infinity War, if TFA is a McDonalds meal then Infinity War is a 5-star restaurant meal! :wub::wub:

• Haha 1