CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

To our knowledge, who all on the forum is seeing the movie right now?

i'm seeing the movie right now. but unfortunately these assholes in the row behind me keep kicking my seat and telling me to turn my laptop off. honestly no wonder the theatrical experience is dying when i've gotta deal with people like this!

• Haha 9
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

antichrist was boring. i like some of his movies but von trier is such a dull edgelord some times. this seems like one of those.

He may be trying to be edgy for the sake of it sometimes, but I think there's no denying that he offers something special every time. Thinking about the things that happen in Antichrist, I just don't get how one can call it "boring". It's not like it's a two hour splatter-fest.

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm seeing the movie right now. but unfortunately these assholes in the row behind me keep kicking my seat and telling me to turn my laptop off. honestly no wonder the theatrical experience is dying when i've gotta deal with people like this!

I just hope the shaking doesn't effect your camera for the recording.  Nobody likes shaky cam.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I just hope the shaking doesn't effect your camera for the recording.  Nobody likes shaky cam.

i'm recording myself and the movie. these assholes don't understand that i run a very popular YouTube reaction channel with over 40 subscribers! They're counting on me!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

1 more hour for me. I’ll do some pictures at the theater of the crowd and get a general idea of what it feels like compared to TFA, TLJ and BP. 

Sounds good! Us BOT folks need to stay connected, even when we're busy at the theatre. We always need updates! 

• Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

@That Ambitious Guy this is where reserved seating would be good

I dont know. I kind if miss the days of waiting in line for hours for big movies. My SPIDER-MAN 3 experience comes to mind right away. Just sitting down on the floor, leaning against the wall, talking and playing cards. God, I would have killed for a smart phone then!

Another one was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! The line went all the way outside, down the big theatre steps almost to the parking lot! All you could do is stand there and chat with the people you were with for an hour!

• Like 2