Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Was a great episode. Thought some of it was going to play out differently.

Have we seen that "X" that Morgan saw? What is the significance of it?

As far as I know and watching the Talking Dead, 

It hasn't been explained yet.

So it seems

Gareth will live after being shot. He says they got to go to D.C. and cure this thing, so he must have survived, but Rick said they all die I hope Rick doesn't change his mind.

yeah I think he survives too which could be trouble later down the road. Plus a new character shows up next week

Crazy how much different TV Carol is from Comic Carol.

Turning her into Comic Andrea after they fuked her up. 

Loved the opening, great action, effects, Carol and Rick were great. And yeah them feels at the end. 

Edited by Breakspear

yeah I think he survives too which could be trouble later down the road. Plus a new character shows up next week

Father Gabriel, right.

Rick was going to go back and kill them, but Glenn stopped him and I think it was Abraham that said they barely survived. But I wish Rick would kill Gareth & Co. when they meet again, but will likely play out for an episode or 2. 

The Season 5 premiere of AMC’s The Walking Dead, "No Sanctuary," delivered the highest ratings in series history.

The episode was watched by 17.3 million viewers and 11 million adults aged 18-49, increases of 7% and 6%, respectively, over the season four premiere, the previous record-holder.

The Walking Dead continues to be the #1 show on television among adults 18-49. Last night’s episode outperformed everything else on television in this key demographic, including Sunday Night Football, by over 2.5 million adults 18-49. With time-shifted playback, the season five premiere should exceed 22 million viewers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/13/walking-dead-season-5-premiere-is-shows-highest-rated-episode

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Great opener. But best of all, they're not going to spend an entire fucking season at that place.

Yeah, a friend and I were talking that they couldn't stay long there.  Probably no more than a couple to 3 episodes.  Here it was only one :P

But that's a good thing so they can get moving again

• Like 2

at the end i finally understood the first scene and i couldnt help thinking should i care? 

i already have my group that's moronic at times, stupid , crazy , emotional , whom i hate, dislike, wish they'd get zombified in a corner for a bit , whom i love, whom i fav , ship etcc etcc 

is it suppose to make me appreciate our group more ok but doesnt make them better just different, they're all facing the same shit!

now may i just say how over the moon i was when carol and daryl reunited , aw man that was some heartwarming shit , doesnt mean i forgive rick for casting her out of the group like a tyrant ! she could have died and thanks to her still being alive you're daughter judith is too cause tyrese was having a crisis moment too! 

• Like 1